In Home Care From Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Reliable In Home Care Services In Johns Creek, GA
Comfort Keepers in home care agency proudly offers a wide array of customized services to help older adults in Johns Creek and surrounding communities to continue aging in place. Thanks to our vast experience and passion for helping, local seniors can remain living safely and happily at home for years to come.
Some of the services we deliver in your area are:
- In Home Care/Senior Care – One of the most important roles of our caregivers is to make the client’s everyday life at home much easier and more comfortable. To that end, we can lend a helping hand with various homemaking tasks, prepare home-cooked meals, engage your loved one in a friendly conversation, run errands instead of them, and so much more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Due to safety reasons or medical conditions, sometimes it is best if a senior has someone to look after them at all times. Should you need non-stop care, our referred caregivers can work in shifts to provide 24-hour in home care coverage.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – When a loved one is afflicted with a cognitive condition, the presence of a highly trained caregiver can contribute to slowing cognitive decline, preventing accidents and wandering off, and making their home a safer place to age in.
- Assisted Living in the Home – You do not have to ponder whether your loved one’s relocation to a senior care facility is a good decision; they can stay right at home and enjoy all the benefits of assisted living services thanks to our dedicated in home care providers.
- End-of-Life Care – Caring for a loved one nearing the end of life can be a devastating, heartbreaking experience. Our caregivers can be there to minimize discomfort and offer support and guidance for those terminally ill and their families.
- Fall Prevention – Our fall prevention program combines various strategies such as home modification, decluttering, and mobility assistance in order to reduce fall risks in your parent’s home.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique approach to caregiving implemented in all care plans is proven to elevate the client’s wellbeing and quality of life on all fronts.
- Transitioning Home – Transitional care is all about promoting recovery and minimizing risks of hospital readmission, allowing for a seamless transition from hospital or rehabilitation facility to home.
At Comfort Keepers, we do not want your senior loved one to be a passive care recipient. Quite the contrary, we want them to be as active as possible and regularly engage in activities that make them truly happy and fulfilled.
For this reason, Comfort Keepers provide incidental transportation and accompaniment. For example, we can take your parent to visit the Johns Creek Art Center or the Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and assist them along the way. When they need to go shopping or run errands, our caregivers can give them a lift to Whole Foods for their weekly supply of groceries or the Walgreen’s Pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.
Call our Johns Creek office at (770) 233-7494 and learn more about how your loved one can benefit from a meticulously crafted in home care plan from Comfort Keepers.