Comfort Keepers Delivers High-Quality Senior Home Care in Gwinnett County, GA
Premium elderly care services for Gwinnett County and the surrounding communities of North Central Georgia
Welcome to Comfort Keepers – a nationally recognized provider of home care services proudly serving Gwinnett County and the surrounding areas. With a population just a little shy of 1 million, this is the second-most populous county in Georgia. That being said, there are still many seniors who require professional care and assistance as they continue to live independently at home and we are here to help all of them.
Customized Senior Care Services in Gwinnett County, GA
At Comfort Keepers, we are committed to caring for those closest to you. Our caregivers provide a wide array of home care services that can be specially tailored to meet your loved one’s unique situation and requirements. Some of our well-known services in Gwinnett County, GA, include:
- Interactive Caregiving – This proactive approach allows care recipients to significantly elevate their quality of life as the goal of every plan of care we provide is to keep seniors active and engaged in their own care as much as physically possible.
- Companion care – We help keep loneliness and isolation at bay by providing loving, meaningful companionship to seniors who live alone.
- Personal care – Trained caregivers provide dignified assistance with basic hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
- Respite care – These interim home care services can be easily scheduled for short periods of time when family caregivers need to take a temporary break from providing care for a loved one.
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care – Many of our caregivers specialize in providing expert memory care to ensure the safety and well-being of those struggling with cognitive decline.
- Post-hospital care – Making a transition from hospital to home can be tough for many seniors. Our services can ensure a smooth transition while promoting at-home recovery and mitigating the risks of readmission.
- 24-Hour care – When needed, we also provide around-the-clock care (several caregivers provide care in shifts).
- End-of-Life Care – Our compassionate support and guidance allow terminally ill seniors to spend their final weeks in the comfort of their own home surrounded by loved ones.
Get Started with Your Comfort Keepers Plan of Care Today
Contact us online or get in touch with our local office at Johns Creek by calling (770) 233-7494 to learn more about the benefits of working with Comfort Keepers. We will be more than happy to answer all your questions and set up a free consultation to get you started with a customized home care plan for Mom or Dad.