Comfort Keepers Delivers Quality Home Care Services In Alpharetta, GA and Surrounding Areas
Compassionate in-home care & assistance tailored to meet your loved one’s needs in the Alpharetta, GA area
Comfort Keepers is the best-known name in our nation’s caregiving industry, serving older adults across the US for more than two decades. When families in Alpharetta, GA, or the surrounding communities require professional home care assistance for an elderly loved one, they often turn to Comfort Keepers for help.
When working with our independently owned and operated caregiving agency, you can expect us to deliver a fully individualized care plan that will be uniquely tailored to accommodate your loved one’s specific needs and lifestyle – our goal is to preserve their wellbeing and safety without them ever having to think about moving away from their beloved home.
Whether your mom or dad need just a little bit of help with homemaking chores or meal prep, or their chronic condition calls for around-the-clock personal care & support, our experience and dedication can truly make all the difference in boosting your parent’s independence and quality of life.
In Alpharetta, GA, we regularly provide the following home care services:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are committed to forming close relationships with the persons they care for.
- Personal Care: We provide appropriate personal care such as bathing, clothing, and grooming. All aspects of fall prevention, mobility aid, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are covered.
- Safety Care: Our SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers medical alert systems, medication management tools, and home-monitoring devices provide seniors economical, dependable security and safety, as well as caregiver trust.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers will provide safe transportation for elders who want to get out and about.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them remain in touch with friends and family by using video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our distinct approach to caregiving, which is incorporated into all care plans, has been shown to improve the client's overall well-being and quality of life.
- 24-Hour Care: Due to safety concerns or medical conditions, it is sometimes preferable for a senior to have someone look after them at all times. If you require round-the-clock care, our referred caregivers can work in shifts to provide 24-hour home care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: When a loved one has a cognitive condition, the presence of a highly trained caregiver can help to halt cognitive decline, avoid accidents and wandering off, and make their home a safer place to age in.
- End-of-Life Care: Caring for a loved one who is reaching the end of his or her life can be a terrible and devastating experience. Our caregivers can help persons who are terminally ill and their families by minimizing discomfort and providing support and direction.
- In-Facility Care: You don't have to wonder if relocating your loved one to a senior care facility is a wise idea; they can stay at home and enjoy all of the benefits of assisted living services thanks to our professional home care workers.
- Post-Hospital Care: Transitional care focuses on boosting healing and reducing the risk of hospital readmission, allowing for a smooth transfer from the hospital or rehabilitation center to the patient's home.
Staying Active Within the Community
At Comfort Keepers, we know just how much it means to seniors to be able to remain active and engaged in their favorite activities in Alpharetta, GA. To facilitate this, our seasoned caregivers provide safe, dependable transportation to and from locations in town and beyond. For example, your loved one might want to go to the North Point Mall for an afternoon of shopping. Then, they may also like to visit the Autrey Mill Nature Preserve to walk along the trails and enjoy the pristine, beautiful scenery there. Even if it is something as ordinary as getting a week’s worth of groceries and supplies at Kroger or Publix Super Market, our assigned home care provider can drive them there and make sure they return home safely.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today!
Get in touch with your nearest Comfort Keepers location today at (770) 233-7494 to learn more about our home care services and how we help seniors in your area. Our knowledgeable team members are available 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule your complimentary consultation where you and your loved one can sit down with our friendly client care coordinators and outline a customized plan of care together.