Senior Care at Comfort Keepers in Ignacio, CO
Providing Quality Senior Care that Families and their Aging Loved Ones Can Trust
Ignacio is a small township located in La Plata County, Colorado. With a short driving distance to the Navajo State Park, the San Juan Mountains and National Forest, Mesa Verde National Park, and the Four Corners Region, Ignacio offers a range of exciting outdoor opportunities and recreational activities such as camping, hiking, and historical sightseeing.
The town is home to a variety of family-run, small businesses, including restaurants, art galleries, grocery stores, and more. Comfort Keepers proudly serves seniors of the Ignacio area, helping them maintain a high level of independence and enjoy a more active lifestyle in their beautiful town.
Senior Care by the Compassionate Team at Comfort Keepers
Finding a quality service to accommodate the changing needs of your aging loved one presents a category of challenges. Fortunately, our professional senior care services offered in by our compassionate team are designed to deliver a wide variety of services. Families can customize these services to accommodate the needs of their senior loved ones.
There is no need to feel that the entire burden of caregiving is on you. Our in-home consultants meet with aging loved ones and their families in the comfort of their own homes to assist in the creation of a care plan. You can choose from numerous plans to enhance the quality of life for your loved one.
The significant benefit of these plans would not be as great without the contributions of our expert caregivers who are dedicated to the well-being and happiness of seniors. Their knowledge and commitment motivate seniors to live each day to the fullest.
Comfort Keepers Care Services:
- 24-hour care provisions in the comfort of the senior’s home
- Need a break or time away, take advantage of respite care and allow us to give you the relief you need.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- We specialize in senior care provisions for aging adults with debilitating illnesses. Our team of experts provides personalized care for those living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
- If your loved one has spent any amount of time in a medical facility such as a hospital, nursing home, rehab facility, or other, the transition home can be challenging. We are available to assist in the transition and to help your loved one adjust to life after returning home.
- Caregivers engage their loved ones socially, mentally, and physically to motivate them and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
End of Life Care
- Life-ending illnesses are emotional roller coasters for seniors and their families. Our service is here to alleviate the stress and physical demands that are placed on the lives of families facing such circumstances. We encourage families to spend as much time as possible loving their loved ones and making memories to last a lifetime.
We're Here to Help!
Could these services be beneficial to your senior loved one or family? Contact us today to learn more about our senior care services. We look forward to servicing the needs of your family.