Senior Care in West Sacramento, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services throughout West Sacramento
West Sacramento seniors in need of assistance from dependable caregivers are in luck. Comfort Keepers develops customized senior care plans for your self-sufficient loved one. Our mission is to improve your elder's quality of life by assisting with daily duties and providing care for specialized needs. With care plans, your aging loved one can maintain their highest possible standard of living from the comfort of their own home.
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of senior care services to aging and disabled adults throughout West Sacramento. We offer in home care options for seniors who need help with daily tasks and specialized care for adults with chronic conditions or illnesses. Here is a complete list of our services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. Personal care also includes fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our senior care providers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our senior care providers work in shifts to provide safety and comfort for your loved ones during the night. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but also provides concerned family members with peace of mind
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained in memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably
- Post-Hospital Care - this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Care Outside the Home
We offer transportation assistance to seniors who want to go out and about throughout West Sacramento. If your loved one needs help getting to and from appointments, running errands, or visiting friends - our senior care providers will be there to help. Here are some of our favorite places to take our clients:
Our caregivers will be happy to take your loved one to the Sacramento Public Library if they want to partake in any programs, find a new book, or use their computers.
The West Sacramento Community Center is a great place for seniors to visit to stay active and engaged in their community. With all the available senior care programs and trip opportunities, there's something for everyone.
If your loved one needs help with getting their groceries and running their errands at Raley's, our caregivers will be more than happy to help. We can assist them at the store, or if you would rather, go on our own and pick up everything on their list!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about the available senior care services available in West Sacramento, contact Comfort Keepers today. Our care team will be there to help with any questions and they can schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get started, click one of the buttons below.