Comfort Keepers Senior Care Services in Marysville, CA and Surrounding Areas
Our senior care services are here to keep your senior independent in Marysville, CA and surrounding communities
Many families think that the only solutions for aging loved ones are nursing homes or assisted living facilities. While these types of senior facilities bring certain benefits, they come with many downsides too. To begin with, finding a suitable facility you can rely on to take care of your loved one can be a challenge, not to mention that relocating to a nursing home or assisted living community can be extremely stressful for seniors. Additionally, most seniors do not wish to move out of their homes in their senior years.
Fortunately, these are not the only options at your disposal. At Comfort Keepers, we offer a nationally renowned brand of in home senior care services that can allow your loved one to receive personalized care right at home. No matter what their care needs may be, we can tailor a care plan that is just perfect for all their requirements and requests.
Senior Care Services
If you choose to work with us, one of our care experts will assess your loved one’s needs in great detail and create a care plan consisting of those in home senior care services that can elevate their life quality. Since each care plan is developed on an individual basis, a home care aide can visit your loved one’s home a couple of hours a week, a few hours a day or they can provide 24-hour care. This all depends on your loved one’s needs, preferences, and living situation.
In Marysville, CA, we provide a wide range of services that boost senior independence. Some of our in home senior care services include:
- Personal Care: There are numerous personal care services available to seniors who require assistance with bathing and grooming themselves, going to the bathroom and utilizing the restroom, managing incontinence, moving around, or utilizing a mobility aid device.
- Companion Care: As they help with daily tasks, our caregivers hope to build lasting relationships with the people they serve.
- Safety Care: When they are alone, our Safety Care solutions help seniors maintain their independence and safety at home.
- Senior Transportation: Incidental, safe transportation to appointments, activities, and gatherings in the area
- Seniors and Technology: Caregivers eager to help seniors use current technology like texting and video chatting with loved ones.
- Interactive Caregiving: Caregiving for the elderly that encourages them to take an active role in their own health and well-being is known as "Interactive Caregiving."
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers will be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that your loved one receives the best possible care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained in the most up-to-date memory care techniques to keep your loved one as safe and comfortable as possible at home.
- End-of-Life Care: We're here to help those who are nearing the end of their lives, both physically and emotionally.
- In-Facility Care: Whether your elderly relative lives in a nursing home or an assisted living facility, we can help.
- Post-Hospital Care: When a patient is discharged from the hospital, we provide post-hospital care services. Recovery will be made as quick and painless as possible with the help of our caregivers, reducing the likelihood of a re-hospitalization.
Things To Do In Marysville, CA
- Your senior loved one and a caregiver can go here and walk around this beautiful man-made lake. They can set up a picnic, feed the ducks, or just go for a leisurely stroll enjoying the sights and sounds of nature.
- Seniors can enjoy the many resources this library has to offer. They also have databases and books online to rent with a library card.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to learn more about us, our caregivers or in home senior care services, please give us a call today at (530) 208-5152. We are happy to answer all your questions and doubts regarding all aspects of our services and schedule your free in-home consultation where we will further discuss your loved one’s needs. We are here for your family!