Comfort Keepers Offers Quality Home Care In Elkhorn, WI
If you are considering home care solutions for your loved one, we can help! From determining what care service is ideal for your loved one to developing a care plan and improving your loved one’s safety and comfort at home, Comfort Keepers can offer assistance and advice every step of the way.
With us, your loved one will receive high-quality care tailored to meet their unique care needs. No matter the amount of support your senior mom or dad requires to lead an independent lifestyle, you can count on us. We offer part-time, full-time, and live-in services, as well as several senior safety and security products that can improve your loved one’s quality of life.
Our home care services include:
- Home Care – includes personal care and companionship care, which can allow seniors to continue their routine and maintain independence at home;
- Interactive Caregiving – based on the philosophy that seniors should take an active part in their care, it can improve your loved one’s physical and mental health;
- Alzheimer’s And Dementia Care – developed to maximize independence in seniors with this cognitive disease and slow down the progression of the disease;
- End Of Life Care – developed to assist seniors near the end of life, as well as provide support and guidance to family members;
- Respite Care – short-term care provided in the absence of the family caregiver;
- Transitioning care – created to assist seniors following hospitalization, prevent readmission, and shorten recovery times.
All of these care programs can be further modified to best fit your loved one’s health, personality, and interests. Some of the services included in the programs are assistance with personal care and hygiene, meal preparation, and light housekeeping. We also offer medication reminders, assistance with exercising and socializing, and incidental transportation.
Our dedicated home care providers can help your loved one remain connected with their community too. Together, your senior mom or dad and their care provider can go on walks in the neighborhood, organize a picnic at Congdon Park or go on a boat tour on the nearby Lake Geneva. They can also visit the Webster House Museum or just have lunch at your loved one’s favorite local restaurant. During the spring and summer, they can go to the Walworth County Fair or Antique Flea Market as well! There are many senior-friendly activities in Elkhorn, WI, which means that your senior mom or dad can get just the right amount of physical, mental, and social stimulation all year round.
To learn more about our expert home care services in your area, please give us a call today at (414) 209-5808! We are here for you!