How A Personal Care Assistant From Comfort Keepers Can Help Your Loved One During COVID-19 Pandemic in Federal Way, WA and Surrounding Areas
Our Personal Care Assistants can help seniors in need in Federal Way, WA during this difficult time
These are stressful times for all of us and especially for seniors who need to be more careful than ever in order to stay safe. During this global coronavirus pandemic, your loved one can get all the care and support they need from a Comfort Keepers personal care assistant. Here is how we can help.
- Our caregivers are trained not just in senior care but in infection control too. Since it is important for older adults to only maintain safe one-to-one relationships, receiving assistance from their chosen caregiver is now extremely valuable.
- Older adults need to stay at home during this crisis. A personal care assistant can visit your loved one whenever needed to make sure they have everything for a high quality of daily living.
- We provide assistance with outdoor activities like grocery shopping, running errands, and transportation to medical appointments.
- We can also help your loved one order food and home items online.
- A personal care assistant can clean and disinfect your loved one’s home and prepare nourishing meals.
- Our caregivers understand how seniors are feeling now, being both physically and socially isolated. We can help prevent depression, anxiety, and loneliness by providing companionship and encouraging them to stay as mentally and physically active indoors as possible.
- We do not just help seniors, we support entire families too. When we care for your aging loved one, we care for every member of your family. We are always here to answer your questions and doubts and provide you with all the information you need for your peace of mind.
- We can offer remote services as well, including virtual check-ins and check-in phone calls. This lets you put your mind at ease that your loved one is safe even when they are home alone.
- A personal care assistant will encourage your loved one to participate in daily activities whenever possible, keeping them active and engaged and giving them a sense of normalcy in a time of crisis.
Contact our office in Federal Way, WA at (253) 200-0038, to learn more about how we can help your loved one during this worldwide emergency. We can schedule your virtual consultation to walk you through our entire process and get you started with our services. We are here for you at all times!