Senior Care Services From Comfort Keepers in Federal Way, WA and Surrounding Areas
We offer a wide range of senior care services to meet your loved one's needs in Federal Way, WA
Comfort Keepers offers nationally recognized in-home care services, facilitating activities of daily living and increasing independence right at home. Older adults no longer have to consider moving out of their houses and into nursing homes, as they can receive all of the assistance and support they need right at home to remain healthy and active in Federal Way, WA.
Our devoted caregivers, who are perhaps better known as Comfort Keepers, are trained and qualified to provide various types of home care in order to cater to seniors with different needs. Regardless of the level of senior care, your parent requires to continue living independently, Comfort Keepers of Federal Way, WA can offer a viable solution. Call (253) 200-0038 now to get started.
Overview of Our Care Services
- Companion Care - consists of daily task support and involvement in the clients' preferred activities.
- Personal Care - bathing, clothing, and grooming assistance is provided in a polite manner.
- Safety Care - even when elders are alone, we keep them safe at home.
- Senior Transportation - We can provide transportation for seniors to and from appointments.
- Seniors & Technology - we assist seniors in staying connected through the use of technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our holistic approach to care
- 24 Hour Care - supervision and support in the home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dementia Care - care for elders who are experiencing cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - critical home care and support for seniors who have been given a short life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - Our services are available in assisted living facilities.
- Post Hospital Care - senior care team assists elders in recovering from their hospital stay and avoiding re-admission.
- Private Duty Nursing - medical assistance provided in the comfort of one's own home.
Our Care Plans
Comfort Keepers creates senior care plans on an individual basis to ensure that our clients receive the best home care services. We thoroughly evaluate your parent's physical condition, living situation, and personal preferences before deciding what kind of care would be most suitable for your loved one. We can create the ideal in-home care plan for your loved one by obtaining as much information about them as we can. We want to pair our clients with the most compatible caregiver after creating a plan.
Call Us Now to Find Out More
Your loved one won't have to make any unwelcome lifestyle modifications thanks to the assistance of Comfort Keepers. We can give them a sophisticated support system that will enable them to age gracefully and take pleasure in their senior years. Please feel free to call us at any time at (253) 200-0038 if you have any questions regarding our senior care services. We are delighted to respond to all of your inquiries and provide knowledgeable counsel.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!