Providing Older Adults with Medical Needs Private Duty Senior Care in Greater Federal Way, WA, and the Surrounding Areas
We provide the next level of in-home nursing services for your loved one in Federal Way, WA, and the surrounding cities, with our private duty senior care program.
A family caregiver may not always be able to meet a loved one's increasing medical needs. Our private duty senior care may be advantageous since our professionally trained nurses give the level of in-home nursing care necessary for seniors to remain safe at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital. If private-duty nursing sound right for you and your loved one, give us a call at (253) 200-0038 today.
What Is Private Duty Nursing Care, Exactly?
In-home nursing services, in contrast to our regular in-home care services, provide one-on-one medical treatment to a person in their own home. While cooperating with one of our caregivers, who assists with daily life activities, private nurses offer a higher level of senior care. Our mission is to provide clients with all of the nursing services they demand from a single source.
How We Can Help
Our licensed/registered practical nurses (LPNs and RPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can provide a variety of private duty care services:
- Medication administration includes delivery of oral and topical medications, eye and ear drops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen.
- Nail trimming, foot care, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel surveillance are examples of personal medical care.
- Treatment for wounds
- Blood tests
- Post-Operative Care
- Preparing and mixing insulin for future injections, evaluating blood sugar levels and physician-ordered sliding scale doses, and filling insulin syringes
- Maintaining ostomy and catheter cleanliness.
- Medicine organization in weekly pill boxes or automatic drug dispensing machines can aid in proper medication administration.
- Family members will be educated on how to care for their loved ones.
Our private durty nursing services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Federal Way, WA, to assist clients with their medical needs. We can schedule visits regularly or as needed. To provide complete senior care treatment, we work closely with the client's medical team and family.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
To discover more about how our home care staff can assist your aging loved one in Federal Way, WA, and the surrounding areas, call our office now at (253) 200-0038. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our private duty senior care services and arrange a free, no-obligation consultation. We're looking forward to speaking with you!