Right now, social distancing and staying at home are critical to protecting seniors
For seniors that need help at home, Comfort Keepers®can provide essential in-home care services to help keep seniors safe, healthy, and active so they are able to stay in their own homes.
For decades, we’ve helped seniors live independently at home with one-on-one care and companionship that elevates quality of life by infusing hope and purpose into simple everyday moments.
We believe that delivering daily doses of joy, no matter how small, is more important than ever in helping seniors thrive.
What is “aging in place”?
The term aging in place refers to seniors that choose to remain in their home as they get older instead of moving to an independent or assisted living community. According to the AARP, a majority of seniors would prefer to remain in their homes for as long as possible. And aging in place has a number of benefits.
Our professional caregivers are highly skilled, trained in infection control, and ready to provide your loved one with a clean home environment, fresh-cooked meals, personal assistance, and to handle errands and shopping.
We practice Interactive Caregiving™ to keep them connected and engaged while they stay at home, so they don’t experience social isolation.
Comfort Keepers® develops custom care plans that include physical safety and well being, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
|Plans Can also Include:|
Companionship Care Services
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Healthy meal preparation
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional well being
- Transportation to appointments
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
- Medication reminders and management
Call (703) 686-4820 To Get Started Today!
Download this information as a PDF!