In Home Care in Manassas and Woodbridge
Comfort Keepers of Prince William County
Elevating the Human Spirit™
Comfort Keepers® is a private pay senior care that has a team of full-time professional caregivers that travel to clients’ homes to provide in-home senior care services and living assistance. Our work allows seniors and disabled individuals to live independently and as comfortably as possible while aging in place. With our expert caregivers in your loved one’s home, you can rest assured knowing he or she is receiving the best care possible all in the safety of their home.
Comfort Keepers of Prince William County proudly provides customized elderly care services to residents of Manassas, Woodbridge, Centreville, Gainesville, and nearby cities.
A dependable, compassionate presence you can trust.
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to spreading happiness, positivity and JOY in our community.
Our passion is to provide loving, experienced care and support when you can’t be there. We understand the physical and emotional challenges when an aging loved one requires extra help to remain in his or her own home.
Comfort Keepers can ease the pressure on family and friends while providing reliable, expert in-home care. From nutritional meal preparation and grooming to light housekeeping and companionship, Comfort Keepers helps make our clients’ lives brighter, safer, and more enjoyable — all from the comfort of home.
My father is under the care of Comfort Keepers and I just wanted to let you know that I am so happy with the care my father has been given by your caregiver, she is such a caring hard worker and my father absolutely adores her. I work in health care myself and you really have to have the heart and soul for it and your caregiver does. Thanks so much for all you do.
Winner of Best of Home Care 2023 Provider of Choice Award
In-home Senior Care in Northern Virginia
Proudly Serving Manassas, Dale City, Woodbridge, Centreville, Gainesville, and the entirety of Prince William County
Our Home Care Services
Our company, Comfort Keepers, provides two types of care: in-home care and specialized care. We provide assistance to seniors with a wide range of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for individuals with specialized needs. Read through our extensive selection of home care services listed below:
- Companion Care: Caregivers work hard to create strong relationships with the people they serve.
- Temporary or Respite Care We provide both short and long-term caregiving visits so caregivers can take a break without compromising their loved one's quality of care.
- Personal Care: We help people with their personal care, such as washing, dressing, and grooming. Our Prince William County caregivers always take steps to preserve your loved one's dignity.
- Senior Transportation Services: Does your loved one need assistance getting to appointments in Manassas or Centreville? We provide specialized transportation help to seniors who want to get out and about.
- Seniors and Technology Services: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay connected with friends and family by using video calls, social media, and texting services.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and guarantee that they receive the highest possible quality of care throughout their entire health.
- Veterans Care We provide all levels of care for our nation's veterans and work with the VA to help them qualify to get assistance through Aid & Attendance and the VA's Homemaker and Home Health Aide Care Program.
- 24-Hour Care: In order to provide the best care and continuously monitor your loved one's health, our caregivers in Prince William County work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. In order to keep you or a loved one safe and healthy at home for as long as possible, our caregivers are trained in the best practices of memory care
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families emotionally.
- In-Facility Care: While our organization is best known for providing care in the comfort of the client's own home, we also provide services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. For more information on our partnerships in Manassas and the rest of Prince William County, give us a call.
- Post-Hospital Care: Also called transitional care, our caregivers can assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital. Through our work, they can make the jump from fully monitored care to independent living in Centreville, Gainesville, and the surrounding areas.
Enhance your skills and education by becoming a member of our team. We provide licensed PCA Training to those who qualify at no cost.
Please give us a call for additional information
What To Expect
Expect professional and dependable home care from our trained, local, and licensed caregivers.
Our client care coordinator will visit your home and provide an assessment of your loved one’s needs. During our visit we will discuss an individualized plan-of-care based on this assessment. We will also outline what you can expect from our agency and caregivers.
Should you decide to work with Comfort Keepers, our coordinator will bring one of our trained caregivers to your home for the 1st visit and walk them through the required tasks. Our coordinators also offer Interactive Care Coordination. Our Home Health Aides will help coordinate appointments with doctors, other professionals, and family, while keeping all key parties informed. They can also accompany your loved one to the appointments and communicate information back to the family. We are already acquainted with many medical practitioners in the Gainesville, Centreville, and Manassas areas.
Comfort Keepers of Prince William County has always lived by the principle of “mission first, people always.” Our skilled caregivers make it their mission to provide the most compassionate, professional, in-home care for seniors and other adults in the Greater Prince William community. Whether they require just a few hours of companionship or around-the-clock personal care, our caregivers are ready to provide your loved ones with expert care so they can continue to live happy, independent lives – inside and outside of the home.
Our Individualized Care Plans Are Designed to Elevate the Human Spirit
All of our clients receive individualized care plans, designed and managed by our registered nurses. These medical experts will tailor our services to work with the needs of both you and your loved ones.
Comfort Keepers of Prince William County also specializes in providing in-home care for those that have bravely served our country in its times of need. We feel that it is our duty to help those who have selflessly given so much for others to live freely. For more information on Veteran Care in Northern Virginia, click here.
We invite you to look through the site and discover more about the Comfort Keepers' style of caregiving.
Reach out to us by phone to learn about what we provide for aging loved ones in the Manassas and Gainesville communities.
Providing Quality, Home Health Care For 25 Years
Our office serves Manassas, Woodbridge, Dale City, Manassas Park, Nokesville, Bristow, Gainesville, Haymarket, West Centreville, South Riding, Aldie, Middleburg, Lakewood, Broad Run, Catharpin, The Plains, and surrounding areas.