24 Hour In-Home Care in The Heights, TX
Every loved one has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® office offers a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home.
24 hour home care provides independent adults and seniors full-time, nonstop care. Those living with dementia or who are house-bound because of physical disabilities enjoy immense benefits from our professional 24 hour care. The families appreciate our genuine compassionate care and can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are safe, securty and cared for in the comfort of their own own.
Comfort Keepers® can help seniors feel positive about their appearance through bathing, grooming, and hygiene assistance. Our Comfort Keepers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort.
Our Comfort Keepers provide clients companionship, for instance through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact such as this is proven to enhance seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
Our compassionate caregivers can also provide ongoing, long-term care as necessary. If your loved one is immobile or suffers from dementia or Alzheimer’s, let a member of our team assist in his or her care and provide respite for you.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand how important it is to maintain independence and an active lifestyle outside the home as well.
Things to do at the Heights with Comfort Keepers:
- Antique shopping and grabbing a bite at the 19th Street Shopping District
- Senior classes like quilting and jewelry making at Milroy Park Community Center
- Join the Great Books Book Club at The Heights Public Library to discuss works of great literature
- Check out a show at The Heights Theater (since 1929)
- Checking out White Linen Nights in the summer.
- Visiting parks like Milroy Park, Stude Park, Donovan Park, Love Park, and Heights Boulevard Park.