Home Care in Hunters Creek Village, TX
Learn how our Hunters Creek Village home care services can make a difference in your loved one's life.
At Comfort Keepers, our first priority is to provide the most compassionate and professional in-home care possible for your loved ones. Our skilled caregivers provide individualized services, such as mobility help, medication reminders, and light housework, with the purpose of ensuring that seniors maintain a safe and pleasant lifestyle.
Learn More About Our Home Care Services
We are here to assist your loved ones in Hunters Creek Village and the surrounding region who require home care services such as personal care, end of life care and companionship.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to create meaningful relationships with their clients while assisting them with daily duties.
- Personal Care: Assisting seniors with personal requirements such as bathing, mobility, and toileting is part of this service.
- Senior Transportation: For seniors who are unable to drive, we provide safe and dependable transportation.
- Seniors and Technology: In this day and age of video calling and texting, our caregivers are glad to assist the elderly in utilizing the most up-to-date technology breakthroughs.
- Interactive Caregiving: We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure that they have the healthiest and most rewarding life possible.
- 24-Hour Care: No matter what your senior parent's medical needs are, 24-hour care allows them to remain comfortable in their own home.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Alzheimer's and dementia care is home care for elders who are unable to talk or do basic tasks due to Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care: This refers to the care and support given to the elderly as their lives come to an end.
- In-Facility Care: We provide elder care to residents in assisted living facilities who require additional assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care: Caregivers help the elderly recover from hospitalizations and avoid re-admission by providing post-hospital care.
Contact Us Now To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
Years of experience and compassion are brought to your home by our caregivers. To learn more about Comfort Keepers home care services for the elderly in the West Central Houston area, please click on one of the buttons below. If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to organize a free, no-obligation consultation, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff. We're excited to get to know you!