A Trusted Provider of In Home Senior Care Services in Brentwood, TN
About Our Expert In Home Senior Care Services in Brentwood and the Surrounding Areas
Little did Steve and Carol Nichols know that a quest for higher purpose would collide with their parents' need for quality in home senior care services. After a successful career as an engineer in the manufacturing world, Steve Nichols began searching for an opportunity that would serve a higher purpose.
As he and his wife Carol began caring for their parents, they witnessed first hand the day-to-day struggles their parents encountered.
They watched as even simple tasks became challenging for their parents, yet their parents would inconvenience themselves in order to not be a burden to their families. It didn't take long to match this huge need for in home senior care services with a desire to serve a higher purpose.
Both Steve and Carol felt that Comfort Keepers would be a compassionate and rewarding business where they would be directly affecting the lives of clients as well as their children and the community. So in July of 2008, Steve and Carol Nichols opened their first office to provide senior at home care services in the Brentwood Metro area.
Comfort Keepers of Brentwood was established in July 2008 to provide in home senior care services throughout Middle Tennessee. We have served Brentwood and surrounding communities ever since then and are recognized as a leader in our industry. Comfort Keepers has expanded past the original territory and now provides care in Sumner, Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Maury and Rutherford Counties.
Steve, Carol, and the staff at Comfort Keepers continue to work hard providing an unmatched level of customer satisfaction as we provide care services for our clients. A company's character is defined not only by how it reacts to situations but how much integrity it shows. Integrity is demonstrated in everything we do. We strive daily to uphold our guiding values. These values are below.
Our Guiding Values
- Integrity: to possess a moral character by doing what is right when nobody else is looking.
- Servanthood: to remember we are not here to be served but to serve.
- Commitment: to back up what you say with what you do even w hen it’s difficult.
- Communication: to seek to understand before asking to be understood.
- Collaboration: to strengthen the team by sidelining personal ego and focusing on the outcome rather than the praise.
- Consistency: to be trustworthy to your team, customers, caregivers and partners through dependable daily performance.
- Compassion: to never forget that caring for each other is at the core of everything we do.
- Ingenuity: to ask the uncomfortable questions in order to push the envelope of possibility.
- Jovial: to not take ourselves so seriously that it diminishes the joy that lies in each moment.