Seniors can benefit from high-quality senior care services. Throughout the city of Columbia, South Carolina, and the surrounding area
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers high-quality senior care services to seniors in Columbia, Irmo, Cayce, Lexington, and the surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers is here to help aging and disabled adults age safely and comfortably at home. Our senior care providers help with various daily activities and routines, provide companionship, transportation to appointments and visits, respite care to relieve family caregivers, and much more.
From our perspective, every older person should feel connected, purposeful, and joyful - regardless of their age or the degree of care they require. It is all about lifting our elderly customers' spirits and improving their quality of life for us.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a comprehensive range of excellent care services for both everyday and specialty needs, including:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - each care provider strives to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily living activities
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock care for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in an assisted living community
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical care within the home
Loved Ones Can Have Peace of Mind
Whether you reside out of town or are too preoccupied with your work or raising children to provide the necessary care for a loved one, we can give you peace of mind knowing Mom or Dad may enjoy the lifestyle and freedom they so richly deserve.
Our compassionate caregivers will always provide compassionate, high-quality senior care that exceeds your expectations. We provide real-time updates on your loved one's health, complete transparency in care, and regular communication from the comfort of your mobile device.
Custom Care Plans
An in-home evaluation is the first step in any care plan. Our client coordinators will meet with you and your loved one to design a personalized plan of care based on your needs. Some clients want assistance with housework or meal preparation a few days each week. Others, who suffer from chronic conditions like dementia, may require 24-hour monitoring or specific forms of care. Whatever your senior loved one's needs are, we can help them live a better life and enhance their home's safety.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Please contact Comfort Keepers by choosing one of the buttons below to learn more about our senior care services in Columbia, Irmo, Cayce, Lexington, and other South Carolina cities. Our home care staff will gladly answer your questions and set up a no-obligation meeting with one of our care coordinators. We are excited to chat with you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.