Personalized Home Care Services for Seniors in Sullivan County, PA and the Surrounding Area
Discover the home care services offered by Comfort Keepers of Sullivan County, PA.
When the time comes to choose home care for your senior loved one in Sullivan County and the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, it is good to know that you have a range of options at your disposal, from basic in-home services to specialized solutions and from part-time to 24/7 services.
At Comfort Keepers, we have been the leading care agency in the area for two decades and in addition to knowledge about local communities and resources, we pride ourselves on our team of highly trained, dedicated, and compassionate caregivers who deliver care of the highest quality to our clients.
Our mission from day one has been to enable local seniors to age at home comfortably, safely, and independently, with our support and assistance tailored to meet their unique needs and requests.
In Sullivan County, PA, we offer a great quantity of home care solutions, including but not limited to:
- In-Home Care/Senior Care – Including assistance with activities of daily living, from meal prep and housekeeping to shopping, errands, and transportation, our senior in-home care services are built around the needs of each client with the goal of elevating both their independence and life quality at home.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide local seniors with non-stop home care, giving families the ultimate peace of mind about their loved ones’ well-being.
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care – With our specialized memory care programs, older adults with dementia do not have to move to nursing homes as they can get all the care they require right at home.
- End-of-Life Care – We make every effort to keep seniors in the final chapter of their lives as comfortable as possible and we are here to help with every aspect of the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – Our care providers minimize the risk of fall hazards and employ other strategies to make the home a safer place for older adults.
- Interactive Caregiving – With our unique approach to home care, we engage seniors in their care and make sure they have plenty of opportunities for senior-friendly activities in the area.
- Private Duty Nursing – In addition to non-medical care services, we offer private duty nursing, provided by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- Respite Care – Our care plans give family members time to rest and attend to other responsibilities whenever they need time off from caregiving obligations.
If you wish to learn more about our home care programs in Sullivan County or schedule your no-cost at-home assessment, please contact us today!