Comfort Keepers offers Home Care in Montgomery, PA & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers of Montgomery, PA offers uplifting home care that can help you remain safe and independent in the comfort of your own home.
As we age, it is not uncommon to need a little assistance with personal care or require some help around the home. In fact, half of the seniors over the age of 65 require help with at least one daily living activity, and this percentage increases with each year of age. While some seniors have family members or friends who can help, many more seniors struggle to find needed care or turn to assisted living facilities or nursing homes for support. Thankfully, in Montgomery, PA, Comfort Keepers makes it possible for you to remain in the comfort, convenience, and familiarity of your own home despite the need for daily living assistance.
The mission of Comfort Keepers of Montgomery, PA, is simple: we want to help seniors remain independent and living a high-quality life while safely remaining in the comfort of their own home. Using our trademarked caregiving method, Interactive Caregiving, Comfort Keepers’ home care goes beyond traditional supports. Through Interactive Caregiving, caregivers take the time to engage you socially, emotionally, and cognitively in order to address the whole person through meaningful interaction during the caregiving process.
In addition to standard homemaking, companionship, and personal care solutions, Comfort Keepers of Montgomery, PA, also specializes in dementia and Alzheimer's care, end of life care, hospital to home transitioning, and respite care. All of Comfort Keepers’ home care services are completely personalized and are custom-tailored to meet your unique needs. Even better, services are available in your home when you need them, from a few hours a week up to full-time, 24-hour care, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Aging in place is not just good for comfort and peace of mind, home care has also been shown to speed the recovery from illness, surgery, and medical procedures. It also significantly reduces the risk of hospital readmission while lowering the risk of being exposed to harmful viruses and bacteria or contracting infections. Comfort Keepers will help you make these benefits of aging in place your reality.
So, whether you need a little help shopping at the King of Prussia Mall, getting out and enjoying the immense history of Montgomery County, or simply want a little help around the house, Comfort Keepers has you covered.
In Montgomery, PA, we offer a great quantity of home care solutions, including but not limited to:
- In-Home Care/Senior Care – Including assistance with activities of daily living, from meal prep and housekeeping to shopping, errands, and transportation, our senior in-home care services are built around the needs of each client with the goal of elevating both their independence and life quality at home.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide local seniors with non-stop home care, giving families the ultimate peace of mind about their loved ones’ well-being.
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care – With our specialized memory care programs, older adults with dementia do not have to move to nursing homes as they can get all the care they require right at home.
- End-of-Life Care – We make every effort to keep seniors in the final chapter of their lives as comfortable as possible and we are here to help with every aspect of the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – Our care providers minimize the risk of fall hazards and employ other strategies to make the home a safer place for older adults.
- Interactive Caregiving – With our unique approach to home care, we engage seniors in their care and make sure they have plenty of opportunities for senior-friendly activities in the area.
- Private Duty Nursing – In addition to non-medical care services, we offer private duty nursing, provided by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- Respite Care – Our care plans give family members time to rest and attend to other responsibilities whenever they need time off from caregiving obligations.
To learn more about the many ways Comfort Keepers of Montgomery, PA, can help you maximize the quality and enjoyment of your elder years while safely aging in place, contact a care coordinator today.
Give us a call at (570) 322-1414 to learn more!