Comfort Keepers offers in Home Care in Loyalsock, PA & the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our exceptional in home care services in Loyalsock, PA
At Comfort Keepers, our top priority is the safety and well-being of your senior loved one. That is why we have created a unique approach to home care in the Loyalsock, PA area. It transforms day-to-day caregiving into an opportunity for meaningful conversation and companionship.
A few of the care services available in the Loyalsock, PA area are:
- In Home Care - This includes all of the personal care services such as bathing, hygiene, toileting, mobility and other care essentials. Our caregivers are there to make sure your Mom or Dad are feeling their best.
- Senior Care - Our senior care services include light housekeeping, meal preparation and grocery shopping, as well as ensuring your loved one is staying safe and healthy.
- 24 hour home care - If your senior loved one needs around clock care, our caregivers are here to help!
- Alzheimer’s Disease & dementia care - Our caregivers are trained and certified to help your family and loved one with proper Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care.
- Respite Care - We understand that caring for a loved one can be a rewarding but stressful experience. Our caregivers are here to give you a break for a few hours or for a few days!
- End of Life Care - We understand how difficult this time can be. We are there to provide your family and loved one with endless support and help.
- Interactive Caregiving - At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we encourage your senior loved one to live a healthy and meaningful life. This means doing the activities they love and getting plenty of exercise. It is all apart of our unique approach to caregiving.
- Transitioning Home - If your Mom or Dad was recently in the hospital, we can help with transportation and after care at home.
To learn more about Comfort Keepers and our home care services, please contact us today! We would be happy to create a personalized care plan for your loved one. We can't wait to hear from you!
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!