Care Your Loved One Needs
Providing In-Home Personal Care in Medina, OH
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Personal care is an important part of overall wellness for seniors who find themselves struggling with daily activities. Our experienced caregivers can assist seniors who want to continue living independently at home but find themselves needing help with daily tasks like cooking meals or taking care of their personal hygiene. With personal care, your loved ones can get the help they need, while also having a sense of independence and normalcy.
What is Personal Care?
Personal care is the foundation for a healthy life and ensures help is provided with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and toileting. Our experienced caregivers with Comfort Keepers can assist with a range of personal care needs, ranging from stand-by assistance to full care, depending on the specific needs of each client.
This can include:
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene-Daily hygiene is not only essential to their health but helps seniors look and feel their best.
- Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance-Our caregivers help seniors move around their home safely to avoid falls.
- Incontinence and Toileting Care-Our caregivers understand the sensitive nature of this care and will assist with dignity and compassion.
- Cook and Serve Meals-Proper nutrition is important to seniors’ health, assistance can be provided for meal preparation, cooking, and grocery shopping.
- Medication Reminders-Caregivers will ensure medications are taken as prescribed by their physician and give medication reminders to avoid missed doses.
- Companionship for those prone to loneliness-Our compassionate caregivers can help maintain engagement to prevent loneliness and depression. Seniors’ mental and emotional health is critical to their overall well-being.
- Assist with errands & transportation-We offer reliable safe transportation that will ensure seniors always feel comfortable, so they can get around when needed.
Contact Comfort Keepers Medina
We at Comfort Keepers of Medina understand that the changes that accompany aging can be difficult for seniors. We work hard to make sure our clients are safe and happy, both emotionally and physically. Our professional coordinators will create an individualized care plan for your loved ones that ensures their physical safety and overall well-being while helping them maintain their independence at home. If you or a loved one could benefit from personal care, companionship, or any of our specialized services, contact us at (330) 295-2900 today to see how we can help!