In-Home Care in Saint Pauls, NC
Comfort Keepers provides help and a variety of services to residents of Saint Pauls, NC and surrounding areas
Could you or a senior in your life who could benefit from some extra help at home? Many seniors could benefit from additional assistance but are hesitant to request it because they do not want to disrupt their lives by moving into an assisted living facility. As a result, Comfort Keepers in-home care offers services that help seniors maintain their independence while also enhancing their quality of life.
Our Care Services
In the Saint Pauls area, Comfort Keepers provides a variety of senior care services, including in-home care and specialized care. Comfort Keepers aspires to provide care that enhances the quality of life and well-being of seniors. Please read the following to understand more about the services we provide:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers strive to build long-lasting friendships with their clients while aiding with daily tasks.
- Personal Care - Consistent assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation - For seniors who are unable to drive, we provide safe and dependable transportation.
- Seniors and Technology - We assist seniors in using social media, video chat platforms, and other technologies to stay in touch with friends, family, and the community.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our unique holistic approach to in-home care where we work with your loved one's specific needs
- 24-Hour Care - Provides round-the-clock assistance to seniors and disabled people who are unable to live alone.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Alzheimer's and dementia care is a sort of memory care for seniors who have Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care - Provides crucial care and support to elders with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We provide elder care to people who live in assisted living facilities who need extra help.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid re-admission.
Contact Us Now!
Contact Comfort Keepers if you're thinking about working with a senior care provider. We can develop a schedule that's personalized to your individual needs. Comfort Keepers caregivers can stay with a client for as long as they like, and they can also provide respite care to relieve family members of their caregiving duties. Because we can adapt the care we provide, let us know exactly what you require and we'll be able to devise a unique caregiving strategy for your senior loved one.
To learn more about the senior care services offered by Comfort Keepers call (910) 390-1656 or click the button below to fill out our free form: