Comfort Keepers Home Care of Fayetteville, NC and the Surrounding Areas
Learn about the home care services for seniors offered in Fayetteville, NC
At Comfort Keepers in Fayetteville, North Carolina, we create personalized home care plans for each senior based on their specific needs, abilities, and preferences. Our caregivers treat their seniors with dignity and respect throughout the caregiving relationship, providing them with the tools and services they require to thrive in their home environments.
WHO ARE WE?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of elderly home care dedicated to lifting the spirits of today's seniors and their families. Across the country, our dependable caregivers offer personalized home care plans that include both personal care and companion care services to assist seniors in achieving greater independence and more purposeful lifestyles.
HOW WE CAN ASSIST
Our home care services in Fayetteville, NC, and surrounding areas include the following:
- Personal Care: Bathing and grooming, incontinence and toileting, transferring and positioning, feeding and a special diet, and mobility assistance are all part of this service.
- Companion Care: With conversation and companionship, incidental transportation, grocery, home goods shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, and 24-hour care, this service can help seniors feel less isolated.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers has specially trained caregivers to assist your loved one who may be suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's. We are here to help whether they are in the early stages or have advanced.
- End-of-Life Care: This type of care is provided if your senior loved one has been diagnosed with a short life expectancy. We are here to handle all of their personal care needs, allowing you to spend time with your loved one without worry. The caregiver will also assist with grieving and organizing personal belongings after their death.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Some seniors are prone to sleepwalking, wandering at night, require mobility assistance getting in and out of bed in the middle of the night, or their families simply want peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Our caregivers alternate shifts, ensuring that someone is always fully alert.
- Respite Care – This service is ideal for family caregivers who need a break.
- Transitioning Care – Comfort Keepers can assist your loved one in returning home and to good health. Family caregivers are frequently unprepared or improperly trained for post-surgery care, which can result in a longer recovery time.
Each care service is built around our “Interactive Caregiving” philosophy, which emphasizes seniors' involvement in their care; seniors are encouraged to assist with tasks or participate in fun activities planned by their home care aide. Our caregivers are dedicated to making every moment count, whether your senior loved one requires temporary, part-time, or full-time care. We now provide virtual care assessments to keep you and your family safe and healthy!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us at (910) 390-1656 today for more information or to speak with one of our trusted care coordinators.