Your Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Person-Centered Dementia Home Care Monmouth County, NJ
Comfort Keepers® compassionate caregivers are specially trained to help those suffering from dementia. Whether your loved one is in early-stage, mid-stage, or late-stage dementia, we are here to make caregiving less overwhelming for you, while letting you and your loved ones enjoy quality time without worrying about taking care of them.
Dementia Care Services Monmouth County, NJ
Comfort Keepers is here to help make sure your loved one is comfortable with care plans personalized to their needs. Our caregivers are trained to help those suffering from dementia remain in their homes safely, which also reduces their agitation as opposed to moving to a memory care facility. Our plans include:
- Schedules focused to assist in day-to-day life
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Mobility Assistance, including moving from a bed to a wheelchair,
- Respite Care
- Personal Care, such as bathing and toileting
- Daily doses of joy by engaging your loved one in hobbies they enjoy
- Resources and education for the family about dementia
- Referrals to medical professionals
- Care that evolves as your loved one needs it
Alzheimer’s Disease Care for Seniors in Monmouth County, NJ
During these years, it is important your loved one receives care that is flexible and can help reduce their frustrations. Comfort Keepers has caregivers trained to provide care while giving the senior opportunities for engagement and building caring relationships.
For any questions, or to make an appointment for your loved one suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, contact us today.