Providing Care For Seniors in Reno, NV, and the Surrounding Area
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to have spent every day of the last 17 years providing home care to our neighbors in Reno, NV, and the surrounding areas. During this time, we have become a household name for families in the area, providing the care you can trust that is designed to help those who need assistance in areas of their daily life to remain independent and enjoy a high-quality of life while safely remaining in the comfort and convenience of their own home. Our highly-trained caregivers focus on providing senior care each day that transforms the lives of those we care for while creating lasting friendships and elevating their spirits. Reach us at (775) 210-5944 for more information.
Want to Become a Caregiver?
Comfort Keepers is always on the lookout for hardworking, compassionate people to add to our team. Many employment paths open up for you as a Comfort Keeper. You'll help elderly people keep their dignity and independence by aiding seniors in Reno, NV. You'll also be helping to make a difference in the lives of your clients. Please click on the button below to submit your resume for consideration for one of our open vacancies.
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, our home care plans are 100% customized to meet unique needs and wants. The plans evolve as their needs do and allow our caregivers to ensure their needs are met during every visit. Our care can be scheduled for a few hours or days!
- Safety Care - we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Seniors and Technology - if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Companion Care - our caregivers help with daily tasks as well as build long-lasting bonds with their clients
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal duties like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Transportation Services - we are happy to provide transportation to seniors who are no longer able to drive themselves
- Interactive Caregiving - our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24-Hour Care - around-the-clock assistance within the home for seniors who can no longer remain independent
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End-of-Life Care - we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- Post-Hospital Care - our care team guides seniors recovery from hospital stays and avoid readmission
- In-Facility Care - although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
Contact Us to Learn More
If you believe it is time for us to lend your family a helping hand and you would like to receive more information about our services or to receive a free in-home consultation, you can reach us at (775) 210-5944 or Contact us today. We would love to discuss more on our care services and set up a free consultation today.