Flathead County, Bigfork, Columbia Falls and the surrounding areas offer senior care
Comfort Keepers Senior Care provides a wide selection of senior care services to Flathead County residents who need in-home care
As being among the finest elder care providers in Flathead County, Montana, Comfort Keepers is focused on delivering high-quality care options to aging adults who want to stay independent at home. Comfort Keepers' professional caregivers are committed to helping elderly people and their families find the most suitable care options. Give us a call at (406) 206-0897 today. It is our mission to enable seniors to live their best lives every day, with the aid of a caregiver, as part of our mission.
Our Care Services
We provide essential care to seniors in a variety of ways, including:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even when alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to in home care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Engaged in Flathead County
In our view, aging is a normal part of life, and we believe that everyone deserves the same level of freedom and well-being as the next person. As a result, we offer a variety of services, such as transportation and companionship, to help seniors maintain as much independence as possible. We work with our clients to select activities that are appropriate for them based on their abilities. Some of our clients' favorite places to visit in Flathead County include:
Come explore Glacier National Park's pristine forests, alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and spectacular lakes. Glacier National Park, with over 700 miles of trails, is a hiker's paradise for those looking for wilderness and solitude. Travel back in time with historic chalets, lodges, and the famous Going-to-the-Sun Road. Discover what Glacier National Park has to offer. Browse available hours and more information by clicking the link above.
Spend a day on Flathead Lake! With over 200 square miles of water and 185 miles of shoreline, Flathead Lake is the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi in the lower 48 states. There are plenty of recreational things to do on or around the lake such as sailing, swimming, fishing picnicking and camping. There's fun to be had for the whole family.
Request a Free, No Obligation Consultation
Please contact us if your elderly relative in Flathead County, Montana needs help with daily tasks. Our team provides a wide range of senior care services to ensure independence and safety. Contact our team today to set up your free consultation so we can begin working on your treatment plan.