Compassionate Care from Lake Ann’s Premier Home Health Company
The best in care from a trusted local home health company in the Lake Ann, MI area
Located next to its namesake, Lake Ann offers scenic views year-round to its residents and visitors. Natural attractions, proximity to the cultural scene at Interlochen, and historic town centers across the township make Lake Ann a special community for families and retirees. More and more families are helping with the care of aging loved ones and seeking local assistance. For families in Lake Ann and across Almira Township, Comfort Keepers is the home health company you can trust.
Comfort Keepers provides comprehensive in-home services. Our specialty is companionship care, which means all of our business is founded in growing communicative, compassionate relationships with our neighbors. As a trusted local home health company, we care about your experiences with us, and we’re dedicated to serving Lake Ann and surrounding areas with the best possible quality care.
In-home services from Comfort Keepers include:
- Companionship care, with a caregiver assisting your loved one in the comfort and security of their own home.
- Personal care, including bathing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, for specialized care for those with degenerative cognitive diseases.
- Respite care, to assist family caregivers who need to step away from their duties for any length of time.
- Transitional care, for a caregiver’s assistance upon coming home from surgery, hospitalization, or extended illness.
- End of life care, for assistance with every step of the end of life process.
- Private duty nursing, for one-on-one medical care from a private duty nurse working in tandem with the caregiver providing in-home care services.
Our local home health company has built a team of dedicated caregivers who are licensed, bonded, insured, and professionally trained in order to best serve our neighbors. We can provide care for a few hours a week, or around the clock, based on your individual care needs.
We’ll work with you to build a custom care plan that incorporates the services you need, and works with your schedule and budget. Your care plan can include opportunities to engage in community events, socialize through companion care or organized activities, and transportation to local cultural, community, and religious events, as well as medical appointments. We believe in caring for the whole person, and that each of our clients deserves the best quality of life possible.