Home Care in Palatine, IL & Nearby Areas
If you're looking for quality home care services for your aging loved one in Palatine, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, or the surrounding Illinois areas, look no further than Comfort Keepers. Our team has been carefully selected, screened, and trained to ensure that your senior loved one receives the very best care possible.
Making the right senior care plan begins with getting to know you and your loved ones better. Contact our office at (847) 250-9179 to learn more. Whether you're just starting or are well on your way to finding the right provider., we are available to answer all of your questions about in-home care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellent In-Home Care Services
If your senior loved one finds it hard to keep up, our senior care services will help. Our dedicated caregivers will help your loved ones participate in hobbies they love, stay involved in community events, or visit with friends and family. With the help of a dedicated caregiver, who uses our home care techniques, your loved one can improve their quality of life.
- Companion Care - compassionate providers offer companion care that includes running errands, light housekeeping, and even grocery shopping
- Personal Care - we provide dignified and respectful assistance with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - our team is happy to drive seniors to and from appointments, loved ones, and errands throughout Palatine
- Interactive Caregiving - a holistic approach to care that includes both mental and physical wellbeing
- Veterans Care - care that is intended to meet the specific requirements of veterans, such as those caused by service-related injuries, disabilities, or aging
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors diagnosed with dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - loving, attentive care designed for those with a limited life expectancy. Caregivers work with family, medical providers, and hospice agencies for seniors who need end of life care support
- 24 Hour Care - intensive senior care is offered 24 hours per day to meet all care needs utilizing several caregivers to meet the needs of each client
- Post-Hospital Care - intentional care that focuses on recovery and rehabilitation at home
Check Out Our Online Reviews!
I wanted to let everyone know that the ladies who came to take care of my husband were very kind and made him feel safe and comfortable while he was ill. I appreciate that there's an organization that is so helpful and reassuring when going through difficult times. Thank you,
- Laura S.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you're looking for professional senior home care services for your loved one in Palatine, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, or the nearby area, contact our office today (847) 250-9179. Our senior care staff will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation care assessment. To get started with Comfort Keepers, click one of the buttons.
If you have concerns about your senior loved one living independently, it might be time to consider care at home. Initiate the process by taking our one-minute in-home care survey to help you determine when you should begin receiving services.
Reliable Home Care You Can Count On
At Comfort Keepers, we take advantage of the latest technology and require our caregivers to use The Family Room, an online portal to share care notes, photos, and updates with family members. We want family members to feel as involved as possible in their loved one's in-home care.