Comfort Keepers Top-Quality Private Duty Nursing Services In Palatine, IL
Comfort Keepers provides medical care with private duty nursing
Comfort Keepers has established itself as the leading non-medical care provider in the nation. We have helped thousands upon thousands of seniors to continue living safely in the comfort of their home and maintain their independence as they age. While working with seniors, however, we realized that taking care of older adults often requires medical home care services as well, which is why we are happy to inform you that we now offer private duty nursing in Palatine, IL.
With the expert help of private duty nursing, your loved one can get all the medical care they possibly need to stay at home and either, manage their existing condition, or recover from an illness or injury.
Private duty nursing includes personalized one-on-one medical care provided in the client’s home in Palatine, IL, and the surrounding neighborhoods. If needed, we can also offer our services in specialized facilities for seniors, too. It is important to emphasize that your loved one should consider getting help, and support both from a private duty nurse, and professional caregiver. Namely, when you combine private duty nursing with senior home health care, seniors can truly enjoy an elevated quality of life and preserve their independence for longer.
Let us now look at some of the medical tasks a private duty nurse can provide in your area:
- Filling pill boxes or medication management products with the right amount of prescribed medications to ensure your parent or relative is taking their medications as indicated on the prescriptions
- Administering medications like oral and topical medications, eye drops, injections, oxygen, inhalants, and others
- Providing personal medical care services, including but not limited to nail trimming, bowel supervision, and oral cavity suctioning
- Maintaining adequate ostomy and catheter care and hygiene
- Caring for diabetics, including checking blood sugar levels, interpreting blood sugar results, filling insulin syringes, and more
- Showing family members how to properly care for their loved ones
A private duty home health aide can care for your loved one whenever needed. Our services are available non-stop, 24/7, seven days a week. To provide the best level of care, we will closely work with your loved one’s medical team as well.
To learn more about our private duty nursing, please give us a call today at (847) 250-9179, or get start your personalized in home care service plan today and schedule a free in home consultation! We are happy to answer all your questions and help in any way we can!