Comfort Keepers Proudly Provides Specialized Senior Care to Elders in Coeur D’Alene, ID and Surrounding Communities
Look no further for trusted, professional senior care services for your loved one. Comfort Keepers is here to support seniors in Coeur D’Alene, Sagle, Belmont, and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to assisting seniors in maintaining their independence from the comfort of their own homes. We understand that everyone needs a little help now and then to stay in the best shape possible and enjoy the finest quality of life possible. With our expert home care services, we can not only help aid seniors with regular duties and activities, but we can also support older adults with more specialized requirements to ensure they are comfortable and secure at home.
Specialized Care To Meet Every Need
Our senior care programs can aid you or an aging loved one with chronic ailments or diseases that would otherwise need a move to an assisted living facility or nursing home. Our caregivers can provide a wide range of expert home care services tailored to individuals' specific needs and circumstances.
Some of our senior care services include the following:
- This senior care program is especially beneficial for elderly persons concerned about their safety, bedridden, or have a chronic condition. Our caregivers will work in shifts to provide superior care and monitor your loved one's health. Treatment that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week benefits not just the person who requires assistance, but it can also give impacted family members peace of mind.
- Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain in the place where they feel most at ease and comfortable: their own home. This is an excellent alternative for people with dementia, as being at home increases cognitive control. Our caregivers are trained in the best memory care procedures to keep your loved one safe and secure at home for as long as feasible.
- We are here to provide crucial aid to terminally sick persons as well as emotional support to their families. It aims to help families make the most of their time together. Your loved one will be treated with sensitivity to ensure comfort and harmony. We will also offer support and respite to primary caregivers and other concerned family members.
- While our firm specializes in professional home care, we also provide care in assisted living facilities for seniors who require additional assistance to live more comfortably. We can help your aging loved one in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or anywhere else they call home.
- This is a service we offer to seniors who are going to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will be on hand to make the healing process as simple and quick as possible, avoiding the need for re-hospitalization.
Learn More Now!
Please contact our office at (208) 357-4295 to learn more about our senior care services and how we may help your loved one. We'd also be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation so you can learn more about us and get started with our services.