In Home Care in Dover, ID
The Finest In Home Care in Dover, ID Comes from Comfort Keepers of Coeur D'Alene, ID
Your parents spent a huge part of their lives loving and caring for you while you were growing up and getting started in life. Now that they have reached the point in their lives where they are no longer able to care for themselves, you are faced with a major decision. Do you take the easy way out and place them in a nursing home or do you step up and invite them into your home so that you can care for them as they age? No one knows just how hard caring for an elderly loved one can be, until they become involved in providing a loved one with in home care in Dover, ID.
When you are trying to balance a career, your own family, your home, and taking care of an elderly loved one, it can often feel overwhelming. There never seems to be enough hours in the day, this becomes even more of a problem if your parent(s) decide to remain in their own home. At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of in home care services in Dover, ID designed to help out and give you more time to spend with your loved ones and the rest of your family. Among the many services our caregivers have to offer are:
- Companion Care- Our caregivers work hard to develop true relationships with their clients while aiding them with daily tasks.
- Personal Care- Part of this service includes assisting seniors with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Interactive Caregiving- We care for a senior's mind, body, and soul in order for them to enjoy the healthiest and most rewarding life possible.
- Seniors and Technology- In this day and age of video calling and texting, our caregivers are delighted to assist the elderly in making the most of the most recent technological advances.
- Senior Transportation- We provide safe and trustworthy transportation for senior citizens who are unable to drive.
- 24-Hour Care- Regardless of your elderly parent's medical concerns, 24-hour care allows them to remain comfortably in their own home.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Alzheimer's and dementia care is for seniors who are unable to communicate or do basic duties due to Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care- This is care and support for the elderly who are nearing the end of their lives.
- In-Facility Care- We provide senior care to residents in assisted living facilities who require extra support.
- Post-Hospital Care- Caregivers help the elderly recover from hospitalizations and avoid re-admission by providing post-hospital care.
Our Care in Dover, ID Is There When You Need It Most
We realize that not all of our clients need someone to be there 24/7. In fact many of our plans in Dover, ID offer the flexibility of being able to have one of our caregivers for only a few hours a week or 24/7 in shifts. We let you decide how much or how little care your loved ones need and more importantly our plans can be adjusted as needed with the needs of your parents change.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
If you are ready for your free in-home care consultation or would like to learn more about the many in home care services we offer veterans in the Dover, ID area, all you have to do is contact us at (208) 357-4295. Our Senior Care Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions.