Home Care in Bonners Ferry, ID Provided by Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID
Our Home Care Keeps Seniors in their Bonners Ferry, ID Homes
When it comes to quiet places to retire, you simply cannot do any better than Bonners Ferry, ID. The city lies in a valley that used to be the home of the Kootenai tribe, and was a river crossing for prospectors heading into Canada. With plenty of history, a tight knit community, and lots of recreation available it is a great place to call home. There is little wonder why seniors here in Bonners Ferry, ID are reluctant to leave their homes for larger towns, and thus seek home care. Fortunately, Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID offers senior care for the residents that ranges from light housework to private nursing duty.
Comfort Keepers Offers the Services You Need
Seniors do not need to be ready to head to a nursing home or unable to care for themselves at all before they look for quality home care services in their area. The mistaken assumption that many seniors makes is that senior care means they are at the end of their independent days and that they must give something up. Our expert care staff understands this feeling, and wants to assure prospective clients that nothing could be further from the truth.
Our senior care is designed to enhance our clients lives, by providing a simply helping hand and only doing what seniors need. Many of our care services are interactive by involving seniors in day to day tasks alongside the cargiver. This keeps our clients moving and engaged, and helps them to stay healthier and independent longer. Some of the care services we offer include help with chores around the house, meals, errands, and anything else that our clients may be having difficulty doing on their own.
Comfort Keepers Also Offers Advanced Services
If at some point clients need more care than doing a few extra chores, our caregivers can adapt to take care of those needs as well. Whether it is help with hygiene and mobility or they need a full time nurse, we can offer the home care services that will allow our clients to continue to remain in their homes where they feel most comfortable. We also have specially trained caregivers for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, respite care, and end of life care.
Here is a comprehensive list of our different care services:
- Companion Care: We want to be a part of your loved one's life and stay in touch with them as much as possible to make them happy.
- Personal Care: We provide a wide range of personal care services, ranging from basic hygiene to day-to-day living.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are eager to help the elderly make the most of today's technological innovations.
- Safety Care: We can provide a variety of in-home safety equipment to assist seniors and their families.
- Senior Transportation: We provide regular transportation for seniors who want to go out on their own as part of our caregiving services.
- Interactive Caregiving: With this approach, it is all about the elderly's well-being when they are able to connect with their caregivers.
- 24-Hour Care: For seniors who require assistance at night, 24-hour home care is a good way to ensure that they receive the care they require.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our Alzheimer's caregivers are specially trained and equipped to provide attentive, patient, and compassionate care to those suffering from the condition.
- End-of-Life Care: If your loved one is nearing the end of their life or is suffering from a chronic illness, end-of-life care may be beneficial.
- In-Facility Care: With our in-facility care services, your loved one will never be alone. They will be accompanied by a team of trusted caregivers who will provide companionship, personal care, and specialist care as needed.
- Post-Hospital Care: With the help of our caregivers, patients can recover at home after a hospital stay.