Elderly Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Marietta, GA
Our elderly care services help the transition from hospital to home for seniors in Marietta, GA.
The time immediately following a hospital or rehabilitation stay is critical to the health and recovery of seniors and older adults. At Comfort Keepers, we provide elderly care services to support seniors on their journeys to recovery, minimizing the risk of further injuries, illnesses, or even readmission to the hospital.
Although family members often feel the need to care for a loved one after they return home form the hospital or rehab, they often find the job is both mentally and physically overwhelming. Our compassionate caregivers are trained, insured and bonded to keep your loved one safe and to ease the transition home.
What Is Transitioning Care?
Our elderly care services can be customized to meet your senior loved one’s exact needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Creating or supporting a care plan to aid the recovery process
- Communicating with family members, medical teams and doctors about health changes
- Assisting with household responsibilities such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- Providing transportation for follow-up appointments and doctor visits
- Providing steadfast peace of mind for family and friends
How Comfort Keepers helps Marietta, GA and Surrounding Areas with Transition Services
In addition to the traditional care services we provide, we can also customize services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as:
- Congestive heart failure
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Our experienced care team will do everything they can to ensure seniors are comfortable and that family members are afforded confidence and peace of mind.
To learn more about our elderly care services and how they can help aid the recovery process at home, please contact us online or call us today at (678) 210-3847. Our care team is available to answer any questions or to schedule a free in-home assessment.