Post-Hospital Home Care Assistance from Comfort Keepers in Johns Creek, GA
Get the Post-Hospital Care You Need in Johns Creek, GA and the Surrounding Area
It’s a chore coming home from the hospital. You learn to live life all over again while you heal. It suddenly becomes difficult doing everyday tasks like self-care, cleaning and cooking. Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek, GA offers the best home care assistance following a hospital stay. We know how to make life easier because we’ve done it for hundreds of happy seniors all over Fulton County and the surrounding area. Whether you’ve completed a stay at Emory Johns Creek, Northside or any hospital in the area, let Comfort Keepers carry the load and make sure you’re feeling comfortable with our top-rated home care.
Home Care Assistance Following a Hospital Stay
When you receive post-hospital care from Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek, GA, you know you’re getting the best home care assistance. The time we spend with you supports a full recovery period following surgery and offers your loved ones peace of mind whether you live near them or not.
How We Help Your Loved One
Lack of care is one of the main causes of hospital readmission. Our caregivers work hard at ensuring your comfort following a hospital stay.
- Self-Care – Our team will assist you with bathing, dressing, grooming, teeth brushing and other personal hygiene needs.
- Home Care – Your loved one will need help around the home with cooking, cleaning and laundry. We’re here to help no matter what needs to be done.
- Meal Prep – Comfort Keepers will ensure a proper meal will be offered throughout the day. We’ll even help with grocery shopping, preparation and clean-up.
- Medicine Notices – We can make sure your loved one receives medicine on time, every time.
- Personal Transportation – If you find it hard to transport your loved one to daytime doctor appointments, let us get them there every time. We’ll even relay all necessary doctor orders to you.
- Social Time – Sometimes your loved one simply needs a listening ear. We’ll offer that and our time while we socialize and share daily encouragement.
- Respite Time – As a caregiver, you need a break from time-to-time. Let Comfort Keepers fill in for you while you rest, go on vacation, or opt for some deserving time off.
Contact Us for Post-Hospital Care in Johns Creek
Avoid hospital readmittance with our home care assistance. Call Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek, GA at (770) 233-7494 or use our convenient online form.