Comfort Keepers® is proud to support the active, healthy lifestyle of those you love in the Peachtree Corners, GA community.
We provide everything from personal care to companionship services, which allows your loved ones to receive a plan of care that is truly comprehensive.
Comfort Keepers also recognizes that many seniors may wish to remain independent outside the home, which is why our trained caregivers also provide safe, reliable transportation to various locations in Peachtree Corners. Whether it’s an afternoon browsing the many shops at The Forum on Peachtree Parkway or relaxing with a good book at the Gwinnett County Public Library, Comfort Keepers is ready to make it possible. We can also assist in getting your loved ones to any of their scheduled medical appointments, to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, or to the store for the week’s groceries.
Senior Care Services
Every client receives a one-of-a-kind package of care services that are tailored to their specific needs and preferences. The following services can help your elderly parents in a variety of ways.
- Companion Care: If you or a loved one is feeling lonely or isolated, our caregivers can offer companionship and support.
- Personal Care: This entails washing, dressing, and grooming, all of which must be done with care and consideration. Mobility aids, transferring and toileting assistance, and incontinence care are all included in the package.
- Safety Care: Our different safety technology accessories assure the safety of your loved one even while they are alone at home.
- Senior Transportation: One of our specializations is providing reliable and safe transportation for the elderly, and our caregivers are well-versed in how to do so.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our goal is to improve the lives of the elderly and ensure that they receive the greatest in home care possible for their entire well-being.
- Seniors and Technology: If your older loved one is feeling isolated, our caregivers can assist them in staying in touch with loved ones using technology.
- 24-Hour Care: Comfort Keepers is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week whether your senior loved one requires extra assistance at night or simply likes the reassurance of having companionship in the home at all times.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: The presence of a caregiver can reduce cognitive decline, minimize accidents and wandering, and make a loved one's home a safer place to age in when they have memory loss.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to assist those who are dying and their loved ones by giving the necessary support and assistance.
- In-Facility Care: While our primary focus is on in home care for the elderly, we also provide services at nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Post-hospital care can help elderly or disabled patients who are about to be discharged from the hospital and need a smooth transition into the outside world.
Learn More Now!
Let Comfort Keepers help make your loved ones’ lives more comfortable. Give us a call today at (770) 233-7494 to learn more about in home care and how we can help.