Comfort Keepers Home Care Offers Specialized Services for Seniors in Lawrenceville, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Quality Home Care For Seniors In Lawrenceville, GA
Working with a reliable, professional home care agency can make a major difference in your loved one’s quality of life and ensure they keep living independently at home for much longer than anticipated. Believe us when we say that every senior’s wish is to continue aging in their own home.
In Lawrenceville, GA, Comfort Keepers is the home care provider of choice for many local families. If your parent has a strong desire to stay right where they are, our caregivers can help by providing customized care, including:
- In-Home Care/Senior Care – Our core program focuses on helping clients with daily activities and making independent living at home in senior years a reality.
- 24-Hour Home Care – Many seniors require assistance both during the day and throughout the night. Our 24/7 assistance and monitoring service ensures our clients are safe and well cared for around the clock.
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Care – Seniors with cognitive conditions need specialized care in order to maintain their well-being. We provide expert at-home dementia care to our clients in Lawrenceville, GA, so they too can age gracefully in the home they know and love.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Professional care is no longer reserved for facilities only. We provide assisted living in the home, ensuring our clients get top-quality care without the need for them to ever relocate to a facility and change their routine or schedule.
- End of Life Care – If possible, most people wish to go through the end of life transition at home instead of in a hospital. We help seniors with terminal conditions spend their final weeks at home and support families in a myriad of ways, from doing all the housework to just being there to offer comfort.
- Fall Prevention – Falls are responsible for the majority of senior hospitalization, so to prolong independence in our clients and reduce the risk of home accidents that can take a serious toll on their health, we provide fall prevention services.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage our clients to be as involved in their care as their health and overall well-being permit. Through increased levels of physical and mental activity, our clients can enjoy their senior years and make the most out of their home care experience.
Call Us Today To Set Up A Free Consultation!
Our services are not just limited to activities inside the home but include outdoor routines too. We understand that many senior clients wish to continue with their favorite hobbies and pastimes or visit their favorite places - and we can facilitate that.
For example, our referred caregiver can drive and accompany Mom or Dad on their evening stroll near Tribble Mill Park or Alexander Park, or take them to see a local production at the Aurora Theatre.
Call us at (770) 233-7494 and learn more about our unique brand of home care today.