Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides for Seniors in Duluth, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Expert Home Care Services For Seniors In Duluth, GA
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of professional home care services across the nation. In our Duluth, GA office, we are 100% dedicated to supporting older adults to lead active, happy lifestyles throughout their golden years. If you are providing care for a loved one in Duluth, GA, and the surrounding areas, consider working with Comfort Keepers.
We can develop a customized care plan and help your parent or relative boost their wellbeing while you get to spend more quality time with them instead of just addressing their care needs during every visit.
In Duluth, GA, our services include but are not limited to:
- In Home Care/Senior Care – We help seniors with daily tasks both at home and in the area, making sure they eat a healthy diet, keep their home neat and clean, take medications as scheduled, perform important errands, and much more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We do not just provide part-time and full-time care but non-stop services as well. With our around-the-clock assistance and monitoring, hour clients have the support they need both day and night.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can receive home care too. Our team is trained to care for older adults with cognitive conditions and ensure they are safe and comfortable as they age in place.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Our clients can receive top-quality assisted living services at home instead of in a facility.
- End-of-Life Care – While we do not offer hospice care, our compassionate caregivers provide supportive end of life care that decreases pain and discomfort and helps families cope with the situation.
- Fall Prevention – We run thorough safety assessments, propose and oversee home modifications, and provide mobility assistance to minimize fall risks indoors.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our special, proprietary approach to caregiving is all about maximizing the overall wellness of those in our care through interaction and engagement.
- Respite Care – Family caregivers can easily schedule professional home care for their aging loved ones when they need a temporary break from caregiving.
- Transitioning Home – These services are designed to provide a smoother transition from hospital to home, promote recovery, and prevent the likelihood of hospital readmission.
At Comfort Keepers, we want your loved one to engage in favorite activities and stay active within their community. Our dedicated caregivers can provide safe, reliable transportation and accompany your parent around Duluth, GA. Whether your loved one needs to pick up a prescription at CVS or wants to get to Publix Super Market to stock up on a week’s worth of groceries, we are there to assist.
Contact your nearest Comfort Keepers office directly at (770) 233-7494 to learn more about our home care services and how we help seniors in Duluth, GA!