Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides for Seniors in Duluth, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Expert Home Care Services For Seniors In Duluth, GA
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of professional home care services across the nation. In our Duluth, GA office, we are 100% dedicated to supporting older adults to lead active, happy lifestyles throughout their golden years. If you are providing care for a loved one in Duluth, GA, and the surrounding areas, consider working with Comfort Keepers.
We can develop a customized home care plan and help your parent or relative boost their wellbeing while you get to spend more quality time with them instead of just addressing their care needs during every visit.
In Duluth, GA, our services include but are not limited to:
- Interactive Caregiving – Our special, proprietary approach to caregiving is all about maximizing the overall wellness of those in our care through interaction and engagement.
- Companion Care- Our caregivers are specially educated to provide companionship to your loved one at a time when loneliness and isolation are common.
- Personal Care- Examples of personal care that we provide with respect include bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care- Our different safety technology accessories ensure that your loved one is safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation- Our caregivers are well-trained to provide a more trustworthy and safe form of transportation for the elderly, ensuring that they have the independence and mobility that they desire.
- Seniors and Technology- If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can use technology to assist them communicate with friends and family.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We do not just provide part-time and full-time care but non-stop services as well. With our around-the-clock assistance and monitoring, hour clients have the support they need both day and night.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can receive home care too. Our team is trained to care for older adults with cognitive conditions and ensure they are safe and comfortable as they age in place.
- In-Facility Care – Our clients can receive top-quality assisted living services at home instead of in a facility.
- End-of-Life Care – While we do not offer hospice care, our compassionate caregivers provide supportive end of life care that decreases pain and discomfort and helps families cope with the situation.
- Post-Hospital Care – These services are designed to provide a smoother transition from hospital to home, promote recovery, and prevent the likelihood of hospital readmission.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
Contact your nearest Comfort Keepers office directly at (770) 233-7494 or click the button below to learn more about our home care services and how we help seniors in Duluth, GA!