In Home Care in Berkeley Lake, GA
In Berkeley Lake, GA, Comfort Keepers caregivers assist older folks in maintaining their independence and living peacefully at home for longer periods of time with our in home care services.
With Comfort Keepers® in Berkeley Lake, GA, your loved ones will never have to worry again about where their professional, dependable, in home care will come from next. With our wide variety of care services – ranging from personal care to help with laundry and cooking – your loved ones will receive a plan of care that accommodates their every need.
Comfort Keepers understands that senior independence is not something that is confined to just the home. Many seniors way wish to continue engaging in their favorite activities, hobbies, or pastimes in Berkeley Lake. To help make this possible, our expertly trained caregivers – we call Comfort Keepers® – offer transportation services. If your loved ones wish to take an early evening stroll on the walking trails near Ridge and North Berkeley Lake Roads, or they would like to relax by the lake itself on a warm summer’s day, we will be there to accompany them every step of the way.
- Companion Care: Comfort Keepers team is specially educated to provide companionship to your loved one at a time when loneliness and isolation are common.
- Personal Care: We give respectable personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care: With our various safety technology accessories, we ensure that your loved one is safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers are well-trained to provide a more dependable and safe form of transportation for the elderly, allowing them to maintain their independence and mobility.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can assist them in using technology to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our senior caregivers are here to make a difference in the lives of seniors and to ensure that they receive the best possible in home care for their overall health.
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to aid your senior loved one with whatever they need.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow a person with Alzheimer's or dementia to remain safe in their own home, where they feel most comfortable.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide assistance and emotional support to terminally ill people and their families.
- In-Facility Care: While our senior care company focuses on in home care, we also offer services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: A transitional care program for elderly or disabled people who are about to be discharged from the hospital and require assistance in regaining their independence.
Learn More Now!
Call Comfort Keepers today at (770) 233-7494 or fill out our free survey to learn more about our unique style of in home care and how we can help your loved ones live more comfortably.