Committed To Your Loved One's Care
Providing Quality In-Home Dementia Care in Lake Placid, FL
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia can be difficult and overwhelming. At Comfort Keepers Lake Placid, we help seniors with dementia remain independent and safe at home without the need to move into assisted living facilities. Our professional caregivers also provide mental, physical, and emotional support to help them enjoy a higher quality of life while giving families peace of mind.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Lake Placid, FL
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping, transportation, and personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Our professional caregivers are carefully screened for empathy and trained to work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's.
Our caregivers will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services adapt to individual needs and are designed to support meaningful engagement and the development of trusting relationships.
Comfort Keepers of Lake Placid, FL
Contact Comfort Keepers of Lake Placid at (863) 270-4100 for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's in-home care. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.