Join Our Suncoast Estates Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Benefits of Working with Comfort Keepers
Have you ever considered changing careers or launching an exciting new career in home care? At Comfort Keepers Suncoast Estates, we offer a friendly work environment, ongoing training, and a generous benefits package. Our caregivers are very important to us and we appreciate everything they do. In order to ensure their satisfaction in their roles and career advancement, we provide numerous opportunities for growth and development.
Caring for seniors begins with caring for our employees. That's why Comfort Keepers of Suncoast Estates is proud to offer its Full-Time employees access to an extensive array of benefits, inclusive of:
- A choice of Medical Plans (Blue Access 500 BCBS PPO) (Preferred Blue HDHP4000) with Company contribution
- MetLife Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401K Plan
- MetLife Dental Plan (PDP Plus)
- VSP Choice Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account and Health Savings Account Access through ABA
- Pay Active – Financial Planning and Assistance
- MetLife Disability Insurance
- HealthPerx Telehealth
- LegalShield and IDShield (Legal Advice and Identity Theft Protection)
- AFLAC access
See How You Can Make a Difference in Suncoast Estates, FL
Patients who are suffering from an illness, injury, or slow decline often require assistance completing regular daily tasks. Being a caregiver can be a truly rewarding experience when you help someone in need. By having a caregiver at home, an individual can avoid nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Caregivers promote independence, assist with companionship, and enhance quality of life. Become a Comfort Keeper of Suncoast Estates today if you are looking for a fulfilling career that will impact the lives of others!