Do you qualify? Find out.
Join Our Fort Myers Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Benefits of Working with Comfort Keepers
Are you looking for a career change or want to start a new and exciting job in-home care? At Comfort Keepers of Fort Myers, we offer a friendly work environment, ongoing training, and a generous benefits package. We care about our caregivers and appreciate everything they do. As such, we want to make sure they are satisfied in their roles and given many opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Caring for seniors begins with caring for our employees. That's why Comfort Keepers of Fort Myers is proud to offer its Full-Time employees access to an extensive array of benefits, inclusive of:
- A choice of Medical Plans (Blue Access 500 BCBS PPO) (Preferred Blue HDHP4000) with Company contribution
- MetLife Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401K Plan
- MetLife Dental Plan (PDP Plus)
- VSP Choice Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account and Health Savings Account Access through ABA
- Pay Active – Financial Planning and Assistance
- MetLife Disability Insurance
- HealthPerx Telehealth
- LegalShield and IDShield (Legal Advice and Identity Theft Protection)
- AFLAC access
See How You Can Make a Difference in Fort Myers
When a person undergoes an illness, injury, or slow decline, they will often need help completing daily tasks. As a caregiver, when you help someone in need, it can be a truly rewarding experience. The presence of a caregiver allows someone to remain in their own home, avoiding assisted living and nursing facilities. Caregivers foster independence, provide companionship, and improve quality of life. If you are looking for a fulfilling career that makes a difference in people’s lives, contact Comfort Keepers of Fort Myers today!