Caregivers Make a Difference Every Day. Join Our Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Benefits of Working With CK North Fort Myers
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the home healthcare field? Do you enjoy working with seniors in your community? If so, consider applying for a caregiver job with Comfort Keepers of North Fort Myers! As a caregiver, you serve an essential role by providing seniors with consistency and comfort while fulfilling their daily needs in their own homes. If you consider yourself a compassionate person and caring for others comes naturally to you, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Caring for seniors begins with caring for our employees. Comfort Keepers of North Fort Myers is proud to offer its Full-Time employees access to an extensive array of benefits, inclusive of:
- A choice of Medical Plans (Blue Access 500 BCBS PPO) (Preferred Blue HDHP4000) with Company contribution
- MetLife Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401K Plan
- MetLife Dental Plan (PDP Plus)
- VSP Choice Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account and Health Savings Account Access through ABA
- Pay Active – Financial Planning and Assistance
- MetLife Disability Insurance
- HealthPerx Telehealth
- LegalShield and IDShield (Legal Advice and Identity Theft Protection)
- AFLAC access
Make a Difference in North Fort Myers, FL
Working as an in-home caregiver can be a satisfying and enjoyable job for the right person. As a caregiver, you'll have the opportunity to work in different environments and the ability to directly impact the lives of seniors in your community. Our caregivers help seniors by providing companionship and a variety of essential in-home care services. These services can include meal preparation, assistance with bathing and grooming, providing transportation to appointments, and more! If this sounds like an opportunity you would enjoy, consider applying for a caregiver job with Comfort Keepers North Fort Myers today!