Senior Care at Comfort Keepers in Cortez, CO
America is famous for its lovely small towns that never seize to amaze with their nature, communities, and attractions. One of the best, most well-known small towns in the country is definitely Cortez, CO, which found itself on the world map thanks to its mesmerizing prehistoric sites and breathtaking historic trails. It is not just a great place to visit, it is an amazing town to live in, have kids, work, and retire. Cortez offers a myriad of senior-friendly activities, opportunities, and resources for older adults, so it is ideal for active seniors who wish to live their lives to the fullest. And if they need any help - Comfort Keepers, the nation's leading home care agency, is there to offer assistance and support!
Our Senior Care Services Exemplify a Standard of Excellence in Care for Seniors
The search for caring and professional care for your loved one is one that leads to many emotions and doubts for family members. Fortunately, our senior care plans in Cortez, CO are available and focus on a variety of services that can be arranged to accommodate the unique needs of your senior loved one. It’s important for families to know that they are not alone in this decision-making process. Our senior care coordinators arrange in-home consultations with seniors and their families to find the best plan of care for aging adults. The advantages afforded to families and their loved ones via our services would not be as effective without the contribution and dedication of our caregivers who connect with seniors emotionally and care for their daily needs. Their training and experience motivate your loved one to enjoy life to the fullest.
Senior Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Cortez:
- Our trademark plan that encourages seniors to remain active mentally, socially, and physically to keep them motivated and encourage healthy living.
In Home Care
- 24-hour care provisions in the home of your loved one.
- We are dedicated to taking care of your senior loved one when you need or are required to take time off from being a caregiver for your loved one.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Assisting seniors with memory loss illness is our area of specialty. We are experienced in providing the appropriate level of senior care to your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
- The transfer from a medical facility or nursing home presents a set of challenges that can be hard for loved ones and their family. We are here to assist in that transition to make independent living more of a reality for seniors.
End of Life Care
- The final stages of life can take an emotional, mental and physical toll on the family, as well as the senior. This service is available to help make the most of the time left with them, to make it more memorable.
Are these services among ones that your family could use at the time or in the future? Contact ustoday to find out more about our senior care services.