Senior Care at Comfort Keepers in Bloomfield, NM
Bloomfield is one of the best small towns in New Mexico for all age groups. It offers something for everyone, from family-friendly restaurants and cozy shops to striking nature and cultural points of interest, including the worldwide famous Salmon Ruins and Aztec Ruins National Monument.
The town's tight-knit community just adds to its appeal, with welcoming, kind people who are happy to help and support each other. Seniors living in Bloomfield can truly make the most of their senior years - they can engage in all sorts of activities, stay connected with their community, and receive first-class care from the nation's leading home care agency, Comfort Keepers.
Comfort Keepers Offers Personalized Senior Care in Bloomfield, NM
At Comfort Keepers, we take pride in tailoring our senior care to our clients’ needs. We understand that all our clients have different needs, which is why we offer a set of services designed to cater to the specific needs of seniors living at home.
Our services and care plans are designed with independence and comfort in mind. What does that mean? It means that we ensure the best care possible in order to allow seniors to continue living in their own homes rather than having to move into a nursing home. Our caregivers will take care of your loved one for a few hours a day/week or for 24 hours if needed.
Tailored to Our Clients’ Needs
In today’s world, juggling your personal life and career is very hard. We know that this is already too much to handle, let alone if you take care of your senior loved one. You are constantly judging yourself for not having more time to be with your parent and give them the care and support they need. Stop being so hard on yourself. You’re doing the best you can, but, maybe it’s time to hire a senior home care provider. Our caregivers are experienced and professionally trained and they offer a variety of senior care services. Some of them are:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are committed to developing strong bonds with the people they care for.
- Personal Care: We assist with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, clothing, and grooming in a compassionate manner. Fall prevention, mobility help, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are all addressed.
- Safety Care: We make sure that elderly people are safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide transportation for seniors who wish to get out and about.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are here to make a difference in the lives of seniors and to ensure that they receive the finest possible care for their overall health.
- 24-Hour Care: This service is suitable for the elderly who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic condition. Our caregivers can provide exceptional care and monitor your loved one's health at any time because they work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow a person suffering from dementia to remain in the comfort of their own home. Our caregivers have received memory care training to ensure that you or a loved one can stay secure and healthy at home for as long as feasible.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care: While our organization specializes in in-home care, we also help people in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: A transitional elder care program that assists elderly or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
We Make a Difference
Of course, there are many things that seniors miss once they no longer have complete control and independence. And one of those things is companionship. After all, who doesn’t like company?
Since we provide high-quality senior care, our caregivers are compassionate, supportive, and caring. At Comfort Keepers, we think social interaction is very important to seniors’ well-being. As a part of our personalized care plans, our caregivers will provide friendly companionship to those who need it. Of course, friends and family are encouraged to find the time to visit their loved ones as well.
If you or your loved one could benefit from our in-home care services in Bloomfield, NM, give us a call today at (970) 344-9717 today!