The Senior Caregiver Role In Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, and Fullerton, CA
The role of a Comfort Keepers' senior caregiver is to tend to your aging loved ones and support families
There may come a time when an older parent or close relative shows signs of physical or cognitive decline. This does not mean an assisted living facility has to be the inevitable consequence. With the rising elderly population there comes an increased demand for the senior caregiver. Aging in place (at home) is now becoming the preferred option for a lot of older adults in Buena Park.
The good news is that Comfort Keepers of Buena Park, CA, is here to help. We provide exceptional caregiver support for local families and their loved ones. We also understand that senior care is a family issue. It's why we work with all sides to provide the most affordable and practical solutions.
How A Senior Caregiver Helps Families
Comfort Keepers' caregivers can help families and their aging relatives in all kinds of ways. The first concern for many is how to broach the subject with their loved ones. Before these family talks can take place it's important to arm yourself with the right information and agree on a format.
Here are some areas that Comfort Keepers can help to address:
- The information you need to prepare and present the topic
- Who (which family member) is best-suited to start the conversation?
- What care is available and what support might you need from a senior caregiver?
- What options are there for funding at-home support?
- What role(s) should different family members take?
Whatever information you need we're qualified to provide it. Comfort Keepers non-medical caregiving supports local seniors and families by adapting care plans.
Here are the highlights of our support:
- General care: Laundry, housework, errands, companionship, meal prep, etc.
- Personal care: bathing, grooming, feeding & special diet, mobility assistance, toileting, etc.
- Transportation: Door-to-door local rides at times convenient with the client
- Interactive Caregiving™: Focuses on senior body, mind, nutrition, and safety in the home
There are many sub-categories to all the above. The point is we offer comprehensive senior caregiver plans from just a few hours to full-time 24-hour support for those who need it.