Senior Care in Lakewood, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers various senior care options that enable residents of Lakewood to remain in the homes they cherish
Comfort Keepers believes seniors and disabled adults can thrive in the familiar environment of the homes they love. With the assistance of caring and compassionate senior care professionals, living at home is not only a viable option but also often the best choice for your loved one to remain safe and comfortable while engaging in the surrounding community. Our interactive caregiving philosophy ensures mental and physical well-being in the comfort of home.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and participation in clients' favorite activities
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to senior care
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services to seniors needing supplemental assistance in assisted living facilities
- Post Hospital Care – our senior care team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid re-admission
Thriving in Your Community
Seniors need stimulation, and there is no better way to stay active mentally and physically than by engaging in the community. Lakewood has much to offer our seniors, including:
This expansive shopping center features popular stores such as Target and Macy’s as well as several dining options. Seniors enjoy browsing, walking, and socializing the center as well as attending some of the many special events offered here throughout the year.
Located a short 20 minutes from Lakewood in the lovely town of Long Beach, this museum has so much for seniors to enjoy. From permanent to rotating exhibitions to gorgeous sculpture gardens and education opportunities as well as special events, this is a favorite spot for clients.
This nearby gem is full of wonders from the sea. Discounted tickets enable seniors to explore over 100 exhibits that are accessible to all and wheelchair friendly.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Interested in learning more about our senior care services throughout Lakewood? Contact Comfort Keepers today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!