Providing Care For Seniors in Opelika, AL and the Surrounding Area Since 2008
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of home care in Opelika, AL since 2008. We are proud to be able to help seniors for 10 years! Our expert caregivers, the special people we call Comfort Keepers, provide customized care plans that may include personal care and companionship-homemaker services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life through our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. Research shows that seniors who stay active and engaged through their aging years live happier, healthier and often longer lives so our caregivers help seniors do just that
Give us a call at (334) 530-6293 to learn more!
Support for your family only takes
What Our Care in Opelika, AL Offers
Our services include traditional personal care such as bathing, grooming, incontinence aid, laundry and light housekeeping, but we provide more than that. We get to know your loved one, their likes, dislikes, abilities and limitations in order to create a customized approach to their care. If your loved one needs companionship or transportation around the community, our caregivers are more than happy to go to the mall for a walk, attend doctors appoints or go to the local senior center to help your loved one stay involved.
We specialize in creating one of a kind home care plans that cover a wide range of services including:
- Dementia Care/Alzheimer's Care: We can provide your loved one with one of our amazing caregivers who has received specialized training in providing care for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia
- End of Life Care/Palliative Care: We understand how mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausting providing end of life care for a loved one can be and are there to help
- Transitioning Care: We can ensure a successful transition from hospital to home for your loved one
- 24 Hour Care: Our caregiver can provide around-the-clock care for your loved one
- Respite Care: This service gives your family member a much needed break
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers keep seniors busy both physically and mentally, as they are able
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.