Home Care Services In Opelika, AL By Comfort Keepers
Our Home Care Services Gives You Time and Peace of Mind
Until you take on the responsibility of providing for an elderly family member, you may be unaware of how physically, mentally, and emotionally taxing it can be. When attempting to juggle a career, raising your own family, and managing your home while caring for a loved one, you may begin to doubt your ability to manage everything. Instead of placing your loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility, consider the Opelika, AL home care services provided by Comfort Keepers, the leading provider in the area.
Give us a call at (334) 530-6293 to learn more!
What Is Respite Home Care In Opelika, AL?
According to Webster's dictionary, "respite" is synonymous with "short break"; therefore, our services in Opelika, AL are designed to allow you to take a brief break from caring for your loved one. We never want you to feel as though our caregivers are attempting to replace or supplant you. Instead, our caregivers provide a variety of services designed to give you much-needed personal time that you can use to relax or, more importantly, to take care of yourself. These services consist of:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Finding time to take care of yourself while caring for an elderly loved one can often seem more like a fantasy than a reality. No one wants to be in this position because it can lead to physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion, and when you are so exhausted, you may not be able to give your best to yourself, your family, and your loved ones. Our home care services can allow you to take a well-deserved break and recover your breath so you can return to caring for your family members with renewed vigor.
Keeping Your Senior Active In Opelika, AL
- We will take your loved one to get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors at this state park. They will also be able to see the wildlife that resides there such as deer and chipmunks.
- This library is open 24/7 and offers programs for your senior to get involved in. They have a full event calendar and an abundance of literary resources.
Learn More Today
If you are interested in learning more about our home care programs in Opelika, AL, contact us or give us a call at (334) 530-6293. We have a team of expert care advisors who are available 24/7 to take your call, answer any and all questions you have, and then schedule a free in-home care consultation to discuss your needs in person.