In Home Care in Lanett, AL
Highly Trained in Home Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Patients in Lanette, AL provided by Comfort Keepers of Opelika, AL
Obtaining in-home care for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients in Lanett, Alabama can be exceedingly challenging due to the unique challenges posed by these conditions. It can be difficult to care for a loved one, given that you must not only provide for their care, but also attempt to keep them secure. Many elderly individuals were placed in nursing facilities in the past, not because their loved ones desired it, but because it was the only way to ensure their safety. Comfort keepers of Opelika is delighted to provide Alzheimer's and dementia patients with services that enhance their ability to remain in their homes and maintain their health for as long as possible.
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Caregivers Who Are Specially Trained
To provide the type of in-home care that Alzheimer's and dementia patients require, a very specialized service and caregiver are required. Each caregiver undergoes rigorous screening and specialized training to comprehend the unique requirements of their patients. Our Alzheimer's and dementia care is intended to stimulate clients, allowing them to retain as much cognitive function as possible. In addition to providing stimulation, caregivers work with the client's family to maintain a secure environment and with the client's family to help them understand behavior changes that can be both perplexing and distressing.
Things to Do in Lanett, AL
- Elders can visit the various parks in Lanett to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature and get out of their home.
West Point Lake
- This lake has beautiful scenery. Seniors can come here to fish or even have a picnic.
Whether you are looking for help learning how to care for your loved one, respite care, or full time in home care, Comfort Keepers is ready to help you make the best decision for your aging family member. Contact us at (334) 530-6293 to speak with an expert advisor. Our senior advisors can help put your worries to rest, answer any questions you have, and when you are ready they will help you schedule a free in-home care consultation so that you can see how we can help you with caring for your loved one in a safe and supportive environment.