Home Care Hudson, WI
A Quality Care Agency Serving the St Croix Valley and Eastern St Paul Areas
Welcome to Comfort Keepers of Hudson, Wisconsin, where warm hearts and helping hands are there for you and your family! We are proud to offer industry leading in-home care services and around-the-clock care to seniors and older adults. Our services include companion care, home making services, 24 hour care, respite care, and private duty nursing. Our Hudson, Wisconsin based home care provides quality, professional, and compassionate care that aims to preserve independence and contribute to a better life. We're proud to be part of the VA Community Care Network (CCN) and provide home care to our veterans.
"She is a very good helper in so many ways"
Who are we? We are a family owned and operated business. We are here to provide the personal care and services that help our clients live a better, independent life. We are a small, local business that serves the needs of our clients in Hudson, WI and surrounding areas. We have built our reputation on providing the highest level of care and service to our clients, and we are here to help you achieve the same level of independence.
Each individual we lend a helping hand to has a unique set of needs, and we pride ourselves on making sure they receive the best care possible. We create a custom care plan that accounts for all situations, concerns, and requirements. Our care plans include a variety of services and can be arranged for short-term or long-term care. We can work with your family and insurance provider to get you on the track to provide high quality support in your own home.
We Offer An Extensive Variety of Home Care Services in Hudson, Stillwater and surrounding areas of the St Croix Valley
- Companion Care: Caregivers work hard to create strong relationships with the people they serve.
- Personal Care: In a polite manner, we support, help and and provide assistance to people with their personal care needs such as washing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Senior Transportation: Providing transportation help to seniors who want to get out and about is something our caregivers specialize in. -- avoid public transportation and stay safe with our licensed and bonded caregivers who can assist with shopping, doctor appointments, haircuts or just a day out.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay connected with friends and family by using video calls, social media, and texting services.
- Temporary or Respite Care Short term or long term care for your loved one so that you and other family caregivers can take a break. You can recharge your batteries or travel or maybe just need a little extra help with your loved - help is just one call away.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and guarantee that they receive the highest possible quality of care throughout their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care: When an elderly family member needs constant in home care because of a prolonged illness, accident or other medical complication. In order to provide the best care and monitor your loved one's health at all times, our caregivers are available to work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. In order to keep you or a loved one safe and healthy at home for as long as possible, our caregivers are trained in the best practices of memory care Specialized Dementia and Memory Care.
- End-of-Life Care: We also help terminally ill persons and their families. We can assist your loved one and family members with physical, emotional and spiritual support during this difficult and challenging time.
- In-Facility Care: Even while our organization is known for providing care in the comfort of the client's own home, we also provide services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our transitional elder care program can assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital. -- also called continuity care, when you or your loved one leaves rehab, a hospital or other facility and needs a little extra assistance at home
"We would like to thank everyone at Comfort Keepers for your kindness and caring while “D” was on home hospice.
We especially thank Kathy for making our lives much easier as she was always willing to do whatever needed doing.
We are grateful to all of you and want to express our appreciation to each of you. Thanks so much."
--D & A
Why Choose Comfort Keepers?
Rekindling the Inner Spark
Rekindling the Inner Spark Every person has an inner spark. It’s something age and illness cannot take away. At Comfort Keepers®, we go beyond daily care needs to nurture those unique qualities and bring about a sense of hope, connectedness, purpose, and most importantly, joy. We help people reclaim all that life has to offer. This is precisely what Elevating The Human Spirit is all about. When we lift people’s spirits, research shows they feel better, live longer, and experience life more fully.
Our Professional Caregivers are the Best of the Best
In order to bring our mission to life, we need to hire and train the best caregivers. Lifting spirits is at the heart of every Comfort Keeper®. In every Comfort Keeper® is a heart to care for others. It’s a special combination of compassion and capability. In return, we make sure those who care for our clients are also taken care of. Each caregiver is carefully selected and trained in serving elders. And backed by a care team committed to “caring for seniors as though they are part of our own family.”