Comfort Keepers Offers Expert, Uplifting Home Care Services In Normandy Park, WA
Comfort Keepers provides premium caregiving services in the wider area of Normandy Park, WA. We are proud to make a difference in the lives of many seniors who are in need of additional help and companionship throughout their golden age.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every client is unique. Our experienced caregivers provide tailor-made home care plans in Normandy Park, WA, which cater to the care needs of each client. With our help, your loved one can lead a happier, more independent lifestyle, remaining in the comfort of their home for longer.
To ensure the best possible quality of service, we always match senior clients with compatible caregivers. Remember, with our services, your senior mom or dad will not only get a professional caregiver but also a trustworthy companion.
What you can expect from our home care services in Normandy Park, WA
- In-Home Care - This is one of the most common services we provide. Our seasoned caregivers can assist your loved one with activities of daily living such as housekeeping and meal preparation, help them with personal care and hygiene, and provide valuable companionship right at home. In home care plans can also include services such as medication management or incidental transportation.
- Respite Care - This type of service is often provided when a family caregiver needs to take a short break from caregiving. Our devoted caregivers make planned visits to your loved one’s home and look after them when the primary caregiver is absent. Though respite care is usually a temporary, short-term solution, it can develop into full-time care on demand.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care - If your senior mom or dad has Alzheimer’s disease or some other type of dementia, Comfort Keepers home care services in Normandy Park, WA, can help. Our compassionate caregivers are extensively trained to take care of older adults who are affected by this cognitive disease, engage them in meaningful and stimulating activities, and optimize their safety at home.
- Transitioning Care - This specialized service is intended for seniors who have recently been discharged from the hospital. We can help your loved one heal and recuperate in the comfort of their home, shortening the time of recovery and reducing the risk of readmission. If need be, our uplifting professionals can also accompany your senior mom or dad to therapy sessions and consult with their physician about the progress they’ve made.
- End of Life Care - We understand that caring for a loved one who is nearing the end of their life can be overwhelmingly hard. Our compassionate, uplifting caregivers can assist with pain and symptom management, offer spiritual guidance, and help your senior mom or dad prepare for the end with dignity. End of life care also provides much-needed support for family members during this difficult period.
If you would like to know more about our home care services, feel free to contact us today. We can schedule a complimentary in-home consultation to discuss your senior mom or dad care needs and develop an adequate care plan. Comfort Keepers are at your service!